seventeen

OH MY FU.CKING GOD I PUBLISHED THE WRONG CHAPTER FOR 5 DAYS

I'M SO DETERMINED TO FINISH THIS BOOK TODAY DESPITE ME SAYING IMMA DO ALL MY HOMEWORK WHO'S READY FOR A FUCK TON OF UPDATES??

ugh yes the chapters will be around this long but i need to start getting them to other stuff too

+

"last day before break is over, do you want to make out?"

my head snapped up, staring at michael wide eyed. "w-what?"

"do you want to make out?" he said it slowly, our eyes locked.

"i'm going to pretend i didn't hear that." i shook my head, letting the small smile i was hiding show. michael noticed and walked over to me, plopping himself down on my lap. "please?"

it only took two seconds before we both bursted out laughing, michael falling on top of me as i fell back onto his bed. michael giggled into my chest and lifted his head up, resting it on my chest. i smiled and ran my fingers through my hair lightly. "do you want to just go out?"

"where?" michael cocked his head to the side and i sat up straight. i glanced over at the clock, 7:34pm.

michael was slightly shorter than me so i had to look down at him, his eyes glancing at me through his long eyelashes. "be my guest and pick."

michael nibbled on his bottom lip before smiling and climbing off of me, making sure to put extra pressure on my thigh making me shriek. "i want to steal from my house."

i raised both my eyebrows. "seriously? you live there."

michael rolled his eyes and tugged me off the bed. "i didn't know that."

we made our way out of the house and walked across the lawn to his own. michael made us move towards the side, checking the windows and smiling when seeing the kitchen one was open. he lifted it open and started climbing inside. "you're so stupid i swear."

"sh! they might hear us!" michael attempted to kick me but i moved away and let him get fully inside. there was a loud crashing side as soon as he was fully in. "michael?"

his head popped up at the window, a silly grin on his face. "whoops?"

"just let me in through the front." i groaned and started walking away but michael gripped my arm. "it's not ninja like to go through the front door! what if someone's here?"

"i'm sure they would have heard the loud crash you made. "

michael pouted and i stomped my foot before lifting myself up and climbing in through the window. i made sure not to knock anything over once i was fully inside and quickly shut the window. "i'm never doing that again."

"keep telling yourself that." michael giggled quietly, but then quickly went back into a serior mode. he held a finger to his lips and i tried my best not to roll my eyes as i followed him down the hall and up to his stairs. once we had reached michael's parent's room, he slowly twisted the knob down.

so

painfully

slow.

i groaned, getting ready to pick my foot up and slam the door but michael shrieked and smacked my foot away. "you can't make evidence!"

"I ALREADY DID MICHAEL!" i brought my foot up to the door and kicked it all the way open, hearing a table shake before something fell onto the woodenfloors and cracked. michael turned to me and smacked me upside the head. "now i have to pay for that."

i rolled my eyes at him. "it's not that bad."

we both entered the room, eyes widening at the glass sculpture of what used to be something you could only get from the deepens off of coast of south america.

michael slapped me upside the head again.

"look what you did!"

"me?" i pointed to my chest confused."

"you!" he got down on his knees and i licked my lips, ignoring the thoughts and helping him pick up some of the glass. "i'm sorry."

then he started to laugh.

"why the fuck are you laughing at a time like this?" i dropped the glass in my hands and watched him roll around on the floor like he was high.

"we-we're fu.cking terrible at this calum." he started laughing some more. "we can't even break into my own house!"

then that's when the doorbell rang.

and a voice went, "calum? michael? what's going on in there!?"

and mali knocked on the door a little harder.

both of us scrambled off the floor, making our way downstairs and opening the door for her. she raised an eyebrow at both of us but i only looked towards her car that had suitcases around it. "what are you doing?" she asked again.

"just messing around." michael smiled to her and nudged my arm.

"what are you doing?" i asked her as soon as she turned her head towards me for the real answer.

mali sucked her bottom lip between her teeth. "i uh, i'm leaving?"

"you're what!" i nearly screamed but she clamped a hand over my mouth. "please don't say anything."

"w-where are you going?" i felt tears starting to prick at my eyes but she shook her head and pulled me into a hug. "england, i'm sorry."

i pushed her off me. "will you visit?"

"cal-"

"will. you. fuc.king. visit." i seethed and as soon as she looked at me with guilt in her eyes i shook my head, saying goodbye to her and letting michael do the same before closing the door.