Part 5- P A N D O R A S. B O X

The lady put her chihuahua on the table and the chihuahua turned, into a box?? 'What the hell? That was a dog just a second ago, could it possibly be a stand?' Lili thought. The lady put her $100 bill into the box and the dollar became a shank. "I needed a new one of these, that last one broke because of that fat fucking hog" the lady said. "Come on Pandora, let's go make some more money in this fuck place" the lady said to the box. The box turned back into a chihuahua. Lili tried to find another place to hide but accidentally knocked something over. "Someone's here" the lady said, she pulled out her new shank. She looked over and seen Lili hiding behind a stack of boxes, "who are you?!" She shouted. "I come in peace!! Don't kill me!! We work at the same place together, Sicarius" Lili said in a panic. "What do you want?" The lady said. "You know that offer that has a bonus that's worth 12M? I plan on getting it but I need help. I want you to help me get that 12M, I'll give you 1M for your troubles!!" Lili replied. "Hmmm, I'll go with you IF you can beat me in a little game." The lady said deviously. "Of course what is it?" Lili questioned. "Russian Roulette with a twist" The lady said with a smirk. Lili widen her eyes, that's a completely lethal game!! But she took the chance, "what's the twist?" Lili asked. "We're gonna play a memory game involving finding the cards that match, if you don't get a match you have to take the chance at the revolver" the lady said. Lili gulped, she had sweat rolling down her face. "I... okay, I'll do it" Lili said nervously. "Alright!! Let's go sit down at the table shall we?" The lady said. They both sat down and the lady had the chihuahua go on the table, the chihuahua turned into a box again. She took off her shoe and put it in the box. "So, while we're waiting for the revolver to be made, what's your name?" The lady asked. "Lilian Sicarius" Lili said. "Ohhh your my bosses daughter, pleasure to meet you, I'm Ana" The lady said. "Let me go over the rules"
1. You cannot look at the cylinder, I will have it wrapped up so u cannot see the bullet.
2. You cannot take more then 30 seconds choosing a card to flip.
3. If you take the chance at the revolver, you must spin the cylinder first then put the revolver up against your head tand shoot.
4. if you cheat you must not get caught at all in the game until it is over.
"Oh! The revolver has been made, now let's play!" Ana said. Ana took out a deck of cards from the tables drawer, took of the rubbery band that kept them together, and placed them down. "Take a nice look at it for a second, then I'll flip them down" Ana said excitedly. After ten seconds at staring at them Ana flipped them over. Lili was nervous, she completely forgot what cards were matches. "Now, who do you want to go first?" Ana asked with a smirk. 'It's kind of like a lose-lose situation here, she might have some sort of trick but until i know, it doesn't really matter who goes first' Lili said in her mind. "You can" Lili said. Ana took one card and flipped it. It was an red apple. She went far far down and flipped another, it was also an apple but it was a golden one. "Looks like I gotta take a chance" Ana said. She picked up the revolver, spun the cylinder, then put it up against her head, Ana smirked. She counted, 1..2..3!! Then pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. "Well that was close, but fun! Your turn" Ana said. Lili flipped over one card. It was a banana. She went to the left, and flipped the card. It was a watermelon. Lili was getting nervous. Ana handed her the revolver. Lili looked at it for a good second, spun the cylinder, and put it up against her head. She started to accumulate sweat, she regretted her decision of daring the game. She counted to 5 this time. 1...2...3...4...5...BAM!!