Part 6- R O U N D. A N D. R O U N D. W E. G O

BAM!! Lili pulled the trigger and the bullet came flying out but for some odd reason something told her to jerk her head way back before she shot. "Well played, that looked scary!" Ana said. Lili was hyperventilating and panicking, what would have happened if she didn't jerk her head? Ana flipped over one card, it was a banana, and flipped over another, another banana!! It's a match!! Ana was dancing in her chair, Lili looked at her crazy, as if she was a nut job which she was. Lili flipped one card. Watermelon. She went to the top right and flipped the card, Watermelon!! She sighed in relief. "Only 15 more matches!!" Ana said enthusiastically. As the minutes went on Lili and Ana took turns flipping cards. It was Lili's turn and she didn't get a match and had to take a chance. She looked at the wrapped cylinder of the revolver. It felt like it was wrapped in blue fabric...she thought up an idea that wouldn't get her killed for the rest of the game. She confidently put the gun up against her head and pulled, nothing. As the round went in she kept getting no bullets. It was down to 5 cards. "Wow we must be getting lucky, 5 already!! And you haven't gotten shot again since that one time haha!!" Ana said and laughed out. "Unless your cheating, you must have really good luck." Ana popped out. Lili flipped over one card, red apple, Lili flipped over another, red apple!! It was Ana's turn, then Lili's. It was down to Lili's turn and there was 1 match left. She got it and they both counted their match cards. Ana had 9 matches, Lili had 10. Lili had won!! "Well congrats!! Guess a deals a deal, I'll join you. But first, if we had any cheating going on I would love to know, since the game is over." Ana said. Lili looked at her suspiciously. Lili smacked her lips and shook her head,"Oh really...the game is over? What about those unflipped cards under the table, are they yours?" Lili said, eyebrows raised and smirking. Ana's eyes widened. "I knew it, the game wasn't over. You only said that so that if I were cheating I would say it and BAM!! automatically disqualified" Lili said. Ana looked at her in shock. "Flip those, then the game is over." Lili said. Ana took the unflipped cards from under the table and flipped them, Diamond and Diamond, it's a match. "So we both tied, unless there's another set your hiding" Lili said. Lili went around the table and under chairs to see if there was any more cards. "Hey Ana, empty your pocket's" Lili demanded. "What?! I have a dress on! Dresses don't have pockets!" Ana shouted. "The pocket under your swirls? Empty them. I seen them there when I was snooping on you." Lili said. Ana eyes widened even more. "Wow, never met someone like you.." Ana said calmly. Ana went into her dress pocket and pulled out two unflipped cards that were a match. "This was very, very fun!" Ana said. "Now the game has ended and I've won because that last flip was technically my turn." Lili said. "Now we can came fourth with our cheating." Lili said. Ana but the revolver back in the box and the cards in the drawers. "Wait lemme see that gun" Lili said. Ana, looking at Lili weirdly and suspiciously, handed Lili the revolver. Lili had taped one part of the cylinder and a little hole appeared with Graceful Ribbons inside. "This is my stand, Graceful Ribbons, it can turn anything into ribbon or a fabric like material, I made a hole in the cylinder where the bullet would be and put my stand in there so when it was my turn I would make the bullet turn into a ribbon so I wouldn't die." Lili confessed. "Man props to you, you ripped me out AND did the most smartest cheat I've ever seen, I'm definitely joining you." Ana said in amazement. "Alright then it's settled, let's go to my car and I'll drive us to our next stop"! Lili said.