P10- C I T Y. G I R L. A T. W O RK

The trio, Lili, Ana, and Narancia, are finally at their last stop, The city. To be more specific, Goldenrod city in Florida, down by Palm Beach. Our next and last person has red highlights, bangs, and dark brown eyes (sounds familiar doesn't it?). She worked at a bar as a bartender. This wasn't no ordinary bar, it was a strip bar. Yup, where old creepy men in their 30s or 16 yearold teenage boys see sexy ladies do silly little dances on a huge metal stick, half naked, while everyone is drunk. Lili pulled into the parking lot and parked the car. "Alright I'll go in there, you keep an eye on him" Lili said to Ana. "I'm not a child!!" Narancia whined at them with his arms crossed. "Oh I'm just making sure your not gonna wind up in here!" Lili said with a smile, pointing at the strip bar and walked off into the bar. We opened the door and lights where flashing everywhere, it was a fuck show, LITERALLY. Men and boys going puberty watching tittes flying everywhere and pussies popping. Lili was trying to hurry up to the next possible partner. "I told you sir WE DO NOT SELL THAT HERE!!" A bartender yelled. She had red highlights, bangs, and dark brown eyes, JACKPOT!! It looked like as if she was arguing to some drunk fat hairy dude. "Well, at least give me something to keep me company!!" The drunk old fat guy said with his thick southern accent. "Ughh, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE THIS MISERABLE FUCK A LAP DANCE OR SOMETHING?" The bartender shouted. A stripper pulled him aside while he gave her a stack of 50s. "I really need to quit this job" the bartender mumbled under her breath. "Ay Sasuke, I'm taking a 5, good luck" The bartender said walking out the door. 'Finally, my moment to ask!!' Lili excitedly said in her mind. Lili followed her outside the door. The bartender was playing in her phone giggling like a crackhead. "Um, hey excuse me" Lili said. The bartender turned to her. "Oh hey!!" She said. "You work for my fathers business, Sicarius, right?" Lili asked. The bartender leaned closer to her and whispered "Hey let's go to the back to talk about this kind of stuff. The bartender lead Lili to the back of the building and turned to her. "Yeah I do, what's going on?" The bartender questioned. "You know that gig with 12M in it? I'm staring a group to get it with the best people in the business, I already have three and need one more person, you in?" Lili said. "FUCK YEAH I AM!! I COULD DO SO MUCH SHIT WITH THAT MONEY" The bartender said. "Oh that was easier then the last few, alright let's get in the car" Lili said In a surprised tone. "Wait but lemme just grab my stuff real quick inside the bar then I'll come." The bartender said. A door opened and it was the other bartender, Sasuke. "Hey Aryanna, boss needs you" he said. "ughhh I hate him but alright I guess" the bartender Aryanna said. "I guess I gotta go talk to my boss, it's gonna be quick don't worry" Aryanna said and left. She went in bar, strutted upstairs, and went into her boss's office...