Chapter 11

Two weeks later

Danny POV

"Danny you have a customer at table 3" James said as I look to see a guy I want to say in his earlier 20's. Grabbing my pen and notepad, I walked over to the gentleman to take his order. "I'm Danny, I'll be your waiter for today. What drink can I start you off with?" I ask politely since this was the first time I ever met a guy like him.
"I would just like some water to start thank you" The gentleman said and I wrote that down before excusing myself to go get his drink. When I was on my way to give the gentleman his drink of water. Someone catch my wrist which caught me off guard as I turn to see a couple of guys.

"Can I help you?" I ask since this was a first someone stop me in the middle of my job. "Can we have your number beautiful, we can treat you to dinner" The guy who was holding my wrist ask and I wasn't sure either he was crazy or very Horny. "Um thanks but no thanks sir, not if you excuse me I have to get back to work" I said pull my wrist back as I went to continue my day and serve the gentleman who asked for the water. "Alright, here's your water sir" I said putting the glass of water down onto the table.
"Thank you miss, for your menu. Do you have any special's going today?" The gentleman ask and I had to think about it for a moment since we do specials on certain days. "Today our special is steak with stream broccoli and a small bowl of soup" I said giving the gentleman a soft smile while he was looking through the menu. "Would you like any appetizers to start on or would you like a few minutes to look through the menu?" I ask since gentleman was in a deep thought of what he wanted. "Oh no that's alright, I think I'll take today's special" The gentleman man ask handing me the menu and I nodded while writing it down on the notepad.

"Alright, I need a name if you don't mind" I said as the gentleman nodded his head. "Yunho" Yunho said as I smiled and wrote it down. "Alright it'll be a bit sir so if you want anything else then let me know" I mentioned before I turn to get bad to work but then I was stop by a gentle hand. Turning around to the gentleman, I was confused on what he wanted but then he place some cash into my apron with a soft smile. "My tip for you being a sweet and patient with me" He said before letting me go while a charming smile, I felt fluster as I left to get his order ready. When it was done and ready. I served his food and say that if we need anything else to let me know as I went to go clean/wipe down tables that the other customers left.

An hour later

After an hour passed by, I was leaving since my shift was over. Yunho the gentleman left half an hour ago and thank me for the food as he paid an left. I was surprised that by his charm and how polite he was since every other guys was either perverted, rude or just normal sometimes. When I left work and headed to my car to head home. I saw the same two guys before leaning against my car as they were smoking.

"Look Mark, it's the lady that rejected you" The guys the next to other name mark said as he point towards my direction. "So it is, decided to take on my offer" Mark said with a creepy smirk of his. "Ah no, I just want to get into my car and go home" I crossed my arms and head to my car while trying to avoid the creeps. Just when I was about to open the door to my car, my hand was grabbed and turned me around me around fast.
"Don't be like that miss, I promise I only wanted to treat out and maybe spend some quality time with ya~" Mark commented as he had me pinned against my own car. "No means No, now unhand me your creep!" I yelled at while shoving the guy off of me to only pissed the man off. "Now you done it!" Mark growled as he pinned me again and tried to take my clothes off. "Get off of me!" I yelled as I kicked and hit Mark but to no affect until someone putted him off of me.

It was Yunho who came to save me. I was both surprised and relieved that he had came. "Your disgusting to try and take advantage of a woman" Yunho commented as he and Mark fought for a bit. As I fixed my clothes and kept my distance until someone came up behind me and wrap their arms around me neck in a choke hold. "Just because you escape one of us doesn't mean your safe yet" It was the other guy holding me captive as Yunho knocked out Mark.
"Let the woman go" I looked at Yunho and was surprised to what I saw:

"Or what ya freak" The other guys said as he held me closer and tighten his grip arounded my neck

"Or what ya freak" The other guys said as he held me closer and tighten his grip arounded my neck. I was starting to loss air and my vision started to turn blue cause of the man basically strangling me.
As I closed my eyes and struggle to get free, I felt the hold on me being released as I gasped for air. Collapsing to the ground and couching from the strangle, I sense someone in front of me as I look to see who it was. It was Yunho as I was crouching in front of me with a worried look. "You alright there miss?!" He ask gently holding me by my shoulders as me to look directly into his eyes. "What are you" I said causing Yunho to freeze a moment before he sighs and helped me up before answering my question.

"I'm a Vampire"