chapter 12

A month Later

11:34 PM

Willow POV

It's been a Month since I have seen my friend Wooyoung. We would usually keep in contact but lately he hasn't been answering my text or calls. I thought maybe his phone died or he was busy with his college work but not even on campus he was around. I was worried and sad that something might happened to him or he decided that he had enough of me. It was late in the night and I was walking mine and Wooyoung usual path as it was our fun routine to do before we turned in for the night.

"Where did you go Woo.." I sighed softly as I looked up at the moon that was in it's quarter phase. Star gazing was one of my favorite hobbies before I met Wooyoung since i could name some of the stars and their consolation. As I started to walk again, I slowly entered the woods for a little bit but didn't realized how far I went in. I stop to look around and saw that I was very much in the woods. "This can't be good" I mumble to myself as turn to walk back be saw a wolf standing before me. "Beautiful" I was amazed by look of the wolf appearance. I could tell that this wasn't an ordinary wolf but I was hoping it was friendly enough for me to not get eaten.

When the wolf looked at me. I could tell that it wasn't friendly at all. It started to growl and was in it's attack stance. I slowly took a step back to not piss it off more but wolf didn't care as it started to come after me. I ran as fast as I could but the wolf was faster as tackles me to the ground. I let out a short scream as I cover myself from the impact.
I was so scared, I didn't want to move but I slowly turn my head to see the wolf standing above me. It was growling and was ready to strike but then another wolf came and shove the other one off of me. Everything around me all happen at once as the wolves fought each other. The darker wolf that saved me won the fight and drove the other away before turning towards me. As it slowly walked towards me, I closed my eyes in cause it decided to want to attack me. "It's alright, Willow I won't hurt you" I heard as my eyes shot open to see someone I missed for a month now. "W-Woo?" I couldn't believe my eyes, one moment the dark wolf was there then the few seconds later Wooyoung was in front of me:

 "W-Woo?" I couldn't believe my eyes, one moment the dark wolf was there then the few seconds later Wooyoung was in front of me:

"Yeah it's me" Wooyoung said as he gave me his usual cheesy smile. I didn't know what to say except jumping straight into his arms and hugged him. "Woo I was so scared! You disappeared on me then I get attacked" I said as I cried into his shoulder. Wooyoung was doing his best to calm me down and soon I did but still held onto him. "Where were you" I mutter softly as Wooyoung held me closely and sighed softly before he had me looking at him.
"I'm sorry for not telling you where I was Willow, it's difficult to explain" He said gently rubbing my arm and Placed a kiss on my forehead softly.
As we stayed like this for a bit, I thought for a moment then realized something.

"Woo are you a werewolf" I softly ask feeling and seeing him tense up a bit. I could tell that I hit the nail on the head. As much as I should be afraid of him, I wasn't. Wooyoung was still the same Wooyoung I knew. "I..*Sighs softly* yes I'm a werewolf" He mutter softly to himself but I was about to hear it.

Wooyoung POV

I didn't know what to say. The girl I have a crush on now knows I'm a werewolf. I except her to shove me away and take off but Willow didn't move from me. Instead she she hugged me closer as if I was gonna disappear from this world.
"Are you afraid of me.." I ask softly gently pulling her away from me a bit so I can look at her. I can tell she was shaken from the attack of the other werewolf but I wanted to know what she thought of me. "I should be but...for some reason I'm not" Willow said as she took my hands in hers. I was looking at her directly in the eyes to see if I could see her fear of me but I didn't. All I saw was her regular hazel eyes with sadness and love.

"Woo, when your disappeared on me. I was so worried and scary that something happened to you or you left cause you didn't wanted to be around me" Willow start to say as she looked away for a bit. "I thought I wasn't going to see you again when you start answering my calls and text messages" I felt bad for hurting her. I looked away for a bit and hang my head low but then I felt Willow hand on my cheek. "Woo" Willow softly said causing me to look at her.
What I wasn't excepting to happen was her leaning towards me and press her lips against mine. My eyes widen from the sudden kiss, I didn't know what to do then kissed her back and hum from the feeling. What felt like an hour, both Willow and I pulled back from the kiss as we looked at each other. "Willow" i gently took her hand in mine as she realized what she did an her face turned red.

Willow POV

What have I done! Not only did I kissed a werewolf. But I also just kissed my best friend as I ended up trying to hide my face. "I'm so sorry!" I felt so embarrassed for what I did. Wooyoung must certainly feel flustered from my sudden action. When I turn to look at Wooyoung to see if he was okay, I felt my hand being held by him as he lean in an pressed his lips against mine before pulled back a bit to give me his cheeky grin.

"Look like you claim a wolf's heart, My Luna"