Chapter 13

Two weeks later

Y/n POV

It's been about three months since everything has decided to take a turn for the worst. I was able to get back to my grandparents place to see how they were doing since I was gone way longer then I planned to be. "You sure about this Y/n, I mean having to deal with your father was one thing, but getting involve with a demon or should I say a royal demon is a bit much don't you think?" Grandpa commented as he, my grandmother, Hongjoong and I were in the living room having  a conversation while my younger siblings were in their room resting. "I know what you mean but being with HongJoong is what I want, please he can protect/help you guys if things happen" I said while holding HongJoong hand as he sat beside me patiently waiting. I was glad he kept his promise to bring me to my family but I thought it would be the best if he gets to know them before anything else happen when we are out.

"Y/n told me that your an excellent farmers and caring people, while I also know of what happen to Y/n parents. I promise that I would protect and cherish them til the day I die so I wish for your blessing to allow this relationship to happen" HongJoong said as he politely bow his head formally even tho I told him that he didn't have to with my grandparents. Grandma and grandpa both looked at each other as they weren't sure what to say since the demon prince himself was being very generous towards them. I was nervous to what they would say but when my grandmother got up and walked over to him an gentle place a hand on his shoulder. "Mind looking at me for a moment dear" She ask kindly casing HongJoong to look up at my grandma like she ask him to. "Since this is a first time that Y/n has been actually happy to be with someone that isn't family, We'll allow this to happen but in return. We would like you to come by every two to three months to help with our farm, is that alright with you your highness?" I was surprise by this request since normally they would be fine own this own doing the work.

As I looked at HongJoong to see what he had to say. I saw him looked my grandmother then to my grandfather before looking at me and nod his head. "I would be happy to help in anyway i can if it means i can be with Y/n" HongJoong said which was enough to satisfice my grandparents when my grandmother took a seat next to grandpa. "Now that we have come to a agreement, there is one problem" My grandfather spoken up which had all of us look at him. "What would that be sir?" Hongjoong ask since even i was confused at the moment unless it was about someone I know.
"Well your highness, Y/n father has been demanding and causing us problem since Y/n and their sibling came to live with us" I knew it, I had a feeling it was about father. "He been threating and started a few fires to the barn, our house and tried to take Y/n siblings with him even tho they wanted nothing to do with him" He continue which had me started to get tense in anger but HongJoong gently squeezed my hand to tell me that it was gonna be alright. "What would you like for me to do sir?" Hongjoong being a gentleman and kind, I would figure that he would want to send over some guards to make sure nothing like that would happen again.

Hongjoong POV

"I want you to take both Y/n and their siblings to your place, I know it would be asking much but their not safe here" Y/n grandfather said should I froze for a second. Having Y/n being at my castle was one thing but having their siblings there as will. "Are you about this sir?" I ask since having Y/n and their siblings at my castle would mean that they would have to stay their til everything is set and stone.
"I trust you enough to keep them safe, I know it not something your use to but I promise that their well behave and has some common sense" Y/n grandfather said as I looked at Y/n wondering what they thought about all of this.

"Alright, when do you want me to take them?" I ask since Y/n and I had to be back to the before sunrise. "When you leave is the best time to take them, I'll deal with Aaron" I nodded and looked at the time, it was about time to go so I looked at Y/n and nodded my head. "Go awake the kids, we'll be going as soon as their ready" I said as Y/n understand and got up as they went to get their siblings. Soon enough when they came back, when I saw Y/n little siblings. I was both surprised and shock, I could've mistake them as Y/n kids but I knew they weren't.
"Say bye to grandma and grandpa, we'll be leaving and going somewhere" Y/n said as both of the younger siblings nodded their heads and went over to give both of their grandparents hugs. Once everyone was ready, Y/n and I carried them to the carriage as I told the driver to set back to the castle.

Y/n POV

"Y/n, we're tired" Drake said as he was hugging my arm while the carriage was taking off. "Then rest Drake, both of you need your sleep as this will be a long ride okay" I said as I took my cloak off and cover him with it as he nodded his head an closes his eyes. So as both siblings were asleep, I looked out the window and watch the scenery.

"You guys are gonna be safe with us"

Cold Face gentle heart (HongJoong x Reader){Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें