Chapter 5

The next day

Morning

Y/n

It's been a few days since Prince Hongjoong brought me to his castle.  I wonder if my grandparents and sibling were worried about me.  Hongjoong was nice enough to let me walk around his castle tho I know nothing about it.  "I'm wondering what he's up to lately?" Hongjoong told me that if I had any questions then he would be in the library on the second floor.

So I went to where he was and see if he would talk for a little.  When I arrive to the library I was amazing on how big it was from a normal library.  While looking around, I spotted someone in a chair and it was HongJoong.  He had his eyes close like he was either asleep or thinking with his eyes close.  When I walk over to him, I heard a faint snore which tells me that he was asleep.

  When I walk over to him, I heard a faint snore which tells me that he was asleep

I was smiling softly since I never seen him asleep before.  "He looks peaceful when he's asleep" I said quietly while I reach to move a strand of his hair out of his face.  Before I could remove my hand, he grabbed mine fast preventing me from pulling away.  "It's not nice to disturb someone sleep" I was surprise when he open his eyes and looked at me with his dark red eyes.  "I-I'm sorry, I was just moving a strand of hair to the side" I said waiting for him to let me go since I could tell that he was very tired.

After waiting a minute or two, HongJoong slowly started to let go of my hand but then suddenly pulls me in and has me sitting on his lap.  "HongJoong!?" He let out a chuckle while holding me close to him.  Even if he wasn't human, something about him makes me all warm and confuse inside.  "Now was there something you needed Y/n" HongJoong ask let me look at him tho I was sitting on his lap right now.  "W-well I was wondering if we chat for a bit since I got nothing better to do except having to leave soon" He nodded his head understanding what I was saying for the past minute.

We chatted for a little while then HongJoong brought up something I was surprised to hear.  "If I may ask, What happen to your parents?" As much as I hate to answer the question, I was kind enough to do it so he wasn't left curious.  "My mother is died by an illness, my father decided to remarried to another woman name willow who was a bitch to me and my younger siblings" I said recalling all the beating and yelling the bitch step mother did. 

"Is your siblings alright" I nodded my head to his question.  "Their at our grandparents since I had enough with the abuse and fighting" I didn't realized that my hands were clinch before I felt another hand on mine.  "Your sibling should be proud to have someone like you in their lives" HongJoong said in a compliment way which had me smiling. 

Before long it was time for me to head back