Chapter 2

Next day

Morning

Y/n

When I started to open my eyes, my vision was hazy at first as I sat up.  I felt pain shot up from my back up to my should.  "*whines* Shit that hurts!" Gently hold my right shoulder where it hurt the most I realized that I'm in a unfamiliar room.  The style and color of the room made it as if it was back medieval age.  I got up and look around an saw that there was a mirror as I head over to it.

I lifted my shirt up tho I gritted my teeth from the pain shooting through my body.  Turning to my left as I looked over my shoulder to the mirror I was surprised at the result I got.  I have a heavy black and blue mark with a claw marks that look like it was treated.  When I fixed my shirt and looked around again, I heard the door open behind me.  "Your awake" A male voice said as I turn to see the same guy who save me from before was standing at the door way.

"Yea I am, where am I?" I ask since I was in an unfamiliar area.  "Your in my castle miss" The stranger said as I saw that he was carrying a tray what I see was food.  "C-Castle, are you a prince or something?!" The guy chuckle as he set the tray down on a table next to him.  "You are correct miss, I am a prince but you don't have to be formal with me" The prince said as I was speechless to him admit it.  Once I manage to calm down, he was plight enough to do what most gentleman for and pull my out so I could sit down.

"So what was a lady like you doing out at night in the forest?" The prince ask me while setting up the plates of foods.  "I walk around last night because because I thought maybe I would feel more at peace" Tho it was true for me since I like the peace and quiet, well until that incident last night.  "Well miss as a fair warning, don't go late night walks around or in the forest again unless you want to become food to the creatures in the night?" He said handing me my food as I shrugs my shoulders and waited til he was done.  "By the way sir what is your name? Mine is Y/n" The prince started to eat his food while I started to eat mine as well.

"Hongjoong" He said barely loud enough but I manage to catch it from how quiet he said it.  "It's nice to meet you Hongjoong" I gave him a smile as he slightly gave me one of his.  Now that I realized something?  "Your not human are you" Hongjoong stiff in surprise by my comment before he let out a sigh.

"Your right miss Y/n, I'm not a human...I'm something more"

(Short chapter for today)