Chapter 4

(This one for dream_catcher_CS)

Two days later

Mid-day

Sya

It was around two in the afternoon and I was finishing work for the day since I had been working for 8 hours. When I was about to finish up cleaning the table, I look to see a gentleman sitting alone at a different table across from me:

 When I was about to finish up cleaning the table, I look to see a gentleman sitting alone at a different table across from me:

Well since I'm here for a little bit, I'll go over to him take is order.  As I head over to take his order I had felt someone hands behind my back and shove me forward harshly that I tripped and fell to the ground.  "Watch where your going loser" I heard as I look to see Carly chuckling with a grin before she left.  When I was about to get up, I saw a hand held out in front of me as I look up to see that it was the guy that was sitting alone.  "You alright miss?" He ask while I took his hand as he helped me up.

"I'm alright sir, this happens to me all the time" I said brushing off the dirt before I looked at him directly.  "Is that right, that is very disrespectful I have to say" I nod in agreement but then I heard someone shouting from behind as we look to see my manager heading towards us.  "Carly told me that you shoved her to the ground, this is the third time I have gotten this complaint from your action!" He said which had both me and the stranger next to me looked at him in shock.

"Your the manager here sir" The customer ask while my manager was glaring at me.  "Yes, how may I help you sir?" The manager said looking at the customer as I stood there watching at the moment.  "For your information sir, this lady here was the one who was shove to the ground by your employee Carly" He explain since he was the one who witness the whole event that happen like five minutes ago.  "So your telling me that Carly has been lying to me the whole time and put the blame on you huh" I nodded my head but then I realize something I wanted to do for a long time.  "And guess what, I QUIT!" I said taking my name-tag and the apron off and threw it at my now ex boss.

"This place and you people had me suffered enough, now I'm finally going to leave this place" I said as I started to head to the front doors of this terrible place but I felt someone grab my arm.  "Sya please don't go, your the only one that actually works around here" my ex boss says but I pulled my arm out of his grasp and left.  "I'm free" I said to myself happily as I start to head home since this has been a long day for me.

As I head home, I felt someone following me as I turn behind me to see an anger Carly with a guy need to her.  "You BITCH how dare you get me fired from my job, If it was for that guy that saw you would have be fired instead of me!" She yelled at me but I didn't care, thanks to the handsome fellow that was there who witness it.  Carly was finally fired for once.  "That was your own fault Carly, your action led you to your own consequence" I said walking away but then I was harshly grab from behind.  "You think your smart huh, well than let me show you what happens when someone crosses me" Carly said as I was pulled into the alleyway next to us and shoved me to the ground again.

"You will pay for this Sya" A kick to the stomach happen causing me to whine in pain.  Carly and the guy She with continued to kick and beat me til I cried out for help.  Carly was laughing like an insane person til someone pulled her off.

"Leave her alone!" I looked to see the same guy from before holding Carly by her neck again the wall.  "Hell no, she deserve it and so do you!" She said pulling something out of her pocket and tries to attack the guy.  Of course was about to block the attack but he forgot that there was another person behind him.  "L-Look out!" I shouted and was able to pull away fast before the guy could down anything.  "I had enough of you two!" The guy said and before I know it he moved so fast that both Carly and the other guy couldn't keep track of him.

"You basterd!" Carly snarled but then my eyes widen in shock when I show her throat being slash.  The other guy was scared out of his mind that he ran away.  "W-What the hell" I was terrified for what just happen but I realized that this strange guy was no ordinary guy.  "You alright!" The strange guy ask holding out his hand towards me.  I didn't know if I should take his hand or not but he did saved me.

As I took his hand and pulled me up, I looked at him to realized his eyes isn't normal color.  They were yellowish-gold like a wolf.  "Who and what are you?!" I ask and I could tell that he was a bit nerve to explain.  "My name is Jongho, Choi Jongho" Jongho said scratching his head at the moment before looking at me as I show his eyes back being normal again.

And I'm a werewolf