Chapter 10

A Two days later

Y/n

It's been a week and two days since the incident. Hongjoong was torturing the attacker who decided to take their anger and scheming plan onto me. Waiting in the study room for Hongjoong to be finish with his interrogation. "Why could these people want from Hongjoong" I ask this to myself since Seonghwa was out somewhere and Hongjoong was busy. "Their trying to find a way to dethrone me" I heard as I look to see Hongjoong standing in the doorway of the study covered in blood.

"Dethrone you, but why?" I said getting up and walking to him as I carefully wipe the blood on his cheek away. "That something I didn't want to tell until now cause of you being involved" Hongjoong said as he gently place his hand over mine as he let out a sigh.
"If I'm not supposed to know then you don't need to force yourself" I said with a soft smile as Hongjoong looked at me with his gentle gaze.
"Just be patient when me a little longer, I'll let you know once everything settles down a bit okay" Hongjoong gently took my hand on his and led both of us to the sofa I was regularly sitting at. Even tho he was covered in blood, it didn't effect me as much since I seen it one to many times.

Hongjoong POV

It's been a long day for me. After torturing Shu for information and his attempt of attack both Seonghwa and Y/n. I went to visit Y/n in the study as they came to me and gently caresses my cheek even tho it was bloody. When I told Y/n to be patient with me l, I took them over to the Sofa and had them sat down while I sat next to them.
"I'm sorry for getting you involved in my mess" I apologize since Y/n didn't deserve to deal with my problems with my enemies.
"Don't apologize Joongie, You didn't think these people go after me" Y/n said gently tighten their grip on my hand as I did the same to them. "Still, you don't deserve this kind of treatment from the other demons" I grit my teeth in frustration. I felt it being my fault for not handling the situation before hand.

"Look at me" Y/n said and I did before was surprised on the result I got. Y/n pressed her lips against mine in a soft and warm kiss. My body froze from the sudden kiss but then I slowly relaxed and kisses her back just as gently and warm as Y/n kiss was.

Y/n POV

I didn't know what I was doing. My body and mind decided to take action as I gave Hongjoong a kiss. I was excepting him to shove me away in both fear and flustered but instead he kissed me back. It was nice soft and gently as we both kiss but then soon we pulled away a little to look at each other. "I..ah.." My face was red and I was stumbling over my words as Hongjoong let out a soft chuckle.
"Well that was a pleasant surprise" He said with a smile softly before he press his lips against mine in a another kiss.

I didn't hesitate and kissed him back. It was more passionate then before but we both weren't complaining. After pulling away for the second time to get some air. I smiled and press my head against his. "I know this feels suddenly and weird but...I like you a lot Hongjoong" I commented and saw that Hongjoong face turn a bit red then his usual cold stone look.
"Well...I guess I could say the same thing to you Y/n" He muttered under his breath, I could tell he was being shy with his feelings. I chuckled softly and kissed his cheek which cause him to look at me.

"Whatever may happen, I'm here with you" I said as Hongjoong smiled softly and held me in his arms.

"Thank you Y/n"

(This chapter is short but I promise to make it up with the others chapters soon)