Chapter 6

(For Drackenfluff)

A week later

Rachel

"You think your special huh, well look here buster.  You have two choices and that's either Me how has been with you we were kids or that Bitch other there!?" This was the first and only time that my so called "boyfriend" had to choose.  Henry and I had been dating for 2 close to 3 years til he decided to start seeing other women around.  Since we were kids Henry said we would make a promise that when we got older and more mature.  We would be together then but that was all a lie now.  He broke that promise when the lady he met three days became his mistress and brought her to our place when I wasn't around.

I arrived home around noon for lunch when suddenly I heard moans from Henry's and I room.  Little did I know when I open the door that he a woman in our bed.  I was shock, furious and heartbroken when he had cheated on me with another woman.  "I-I choose Jane" Yeah that has her name, Jane the hoe with now cheating boyfriend or to say now ex boyfriend.  "You bastard after all the years we spent together, you would turn your back on me and cheat on me" I couldn't stand it anymore as I went over and full on smack he across the face.

"You don't deserve to be call a honest man, so enjoy being with the slut" I grabbed my suitcase and headed out the door in a instant.  I didn't want to hear a poor excuse or him begging me to stay.  I was the kind of gal that once you break my heart or hurt me in any way.  I would not give them a second chance or have my love again.

Once I found a spot to sit for a bit.  I took a breather and try to relax a bit but fail when I heard Henry calling out.  "Rachel!" I got up immediately when I saw him coming my way.  Not wasting a minute I started to run away from him since I had enough with his shit for the day.  Right when I turned the corner, I ended up slamming into someone by accident.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry about that!" I said taking a step back to see if they were alright.  "That's alright miss, why in a hurry?" It was a guy pinkish hair with blue eyes and pinkish purple long sleeve shirt, dark pair of jeans and black shoes.  I was going to say something but then I was roughly pulled back from the handsome guy.  "We're going home" Henry manage to caught up with me and grabbed me by my arm while pulling me with him.  "No, let me go you cheating bastard!" I was fighting back his hold which made him only angrier.

Before he could go any further with me, I was pulled out of his grip and into someone chest.  "Leave the lady alone sir, clearly she doesn't want to go anyway with you" It was the guy I accidentally ran into said those words to Henry.  Henry turned to the stranger with what look almost like there were flames in his eyes.  "She my girlfriend and hand her back to me" He demanded but the guy didn't more a inch or was faze by Henry's tone.  All the guy did was push me behind him protecting me from Henry.  "I remember correctly that she called you were a cheating bastard so I'm going to guess that your no longer her boyfriend" The stranger said as Henry wasn't happy with his comment.

It was quiet, quiet for about a minute or two before Henry start to took hands at the stranger.  The stranger caught his hands fast which surprised both Henry and I.  "I'll only say this once, Leave and don't return or you'll suffer the consequences" The stranger warned but Henry who was always stubborn thought differently.  "Like hell I'll listen to you!" Catching the stranger off guard for a moment by slamming his head against the stranger face.  The guy groaned in pain from Henry sneak attack when they broke apart.

Before Henry could place off another attack.  The stranger moved face had got Henry by his neck.  "I warned you" That all he said before he through Henry away from us.  Henry landed roughly onto his back which had he getting up in fear and taking off just like that.

"Wow, you saved me from him" I said turning to look at the stranger.  When he turn to look at me, I saw that his eyes were now red.  Before I could say anything he looked away.  "I'm sorry you had to witness that" He apologized but why?  "N-No, no need to apologise sir I promise" He did enough to know that he wasn't like Henry.  "What's your name Miss?" Looking back at me again, his eyes were back to blue when he ask.  "It's Rachel, and who might you be?"

"My name is Yeosang, Kang Yeosang"