Chapter 9

(For oogaooga123)

Two weeks later

Liz

"Well this is just lovely" It was raining and I was on my way to the market to get some foods for the week.  On days  that I wanted to do something, It always turn out to be a rainy or a terrible day.  Standing in the rain without getting any cover, I looked up to the cloudy sky and thought to myself for a moment.

After that moment have ended, I didn't feel the rain anymore as I open my eyes to see that someone hover their coat over me.  "You shouldn't stand in the rain miss, you'll end up catching a cold" A guy voice said as I turn to see a guy covering us with his coat.  He had short black her, slightly pale, about 5'10 and is wearing strange clothing:

When I was about to say something, a loud thunder sound roar which make me jump and quickly held on to the stranger

When I was about to say something, a loud thunder sound roar which make me jump and quickly held on to the stranger.  The stranger was caught off guard by the sudden action before relaxing a bit.  "Ah, oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to cling on you like that!" Embarrassed by my own actions I quickly pulled away only for me to fall backwards.  As I close my eyes as the impact awaits for me.  When I felt someone arms around me and broken my fall, I open eyes to see the same strange holding me in his arms.

"*Chuckles* You alright miss" He ask me while he pulled me back up onto my feet.  "I'm alright, thank you sir" I thanked him as he bowed in a gentleman way.  "It's my pleasure to help you miss, tho it would be better if we get out of this deary weather" The stranger said as I forgot that we were still standing in the rain.  I agreed and took his hand as I brought him to my place to dry off.  As I went to the bath room and grabbed a towel, I came back and hand it to the stranger.

"Thank you, do you live alone here miss?" I nodded my head as I head to my room and changed out of my wet clothes into dry clothes.  When I came back I offer the stranger some tea but he decline it nicely.  "So mister what is you name?" I was curious since we never introduce each other when we first arrive here.  "Well miss my name is Park Seonghwa and what could your name back miss" Seonghwa ask and I answered it since it was only fair.  "My name is Lizzy but my friends calls me Liz for short" I said drinking my tea before placing my cup down on the table.

As Seonghwa and I were chatting during the storm, we heard someone banging on my front door.  I got up and went to check to see who it was at my door.  As I open the door, I saw my ex standing there in the rain.  "Tsk what do you want Brandon" Brandon grabbed my arm and gave me a dirty look.  "What I want is you, I want you back in my life Liz" I shook his hand off my arm and glared at him.  "Not a chance Brandon, you made your choice of being a alcoholic then your girlfriend so I want nothing to do with you *gasp*" As I was speaking to him angrily, he slapped me in the face with a anger look of his own.

"Keep your filthy hands off the lady!" We heard as I turn to see Seonghwa standing behind me.  My eyes wide in shook to see Seonghwa eyes a different color:

  My eyes wide in shook to see Seonghwa eyes a different color:

Brandon was backing away in fear.  "What the hell are you!" He said as Seonghwa chuckled in a harsh deep tone of his.  Seonghwa gentle pulled me behind him as he look at Brandon with a cold look.

"I'm your worst nightmare"