chapter 3

(this is for Kawaii_desu14)

Three days later

Night

Nikky

"Hey Missy want to come and play" A group of men was standing in front of a store whistling at me.  Feel disgusted by the men I saw, I walked away from their area hoping to God that they don't follow.  Unfortunately for me that wasn't the case since all of them followed me.  "Just keep going Nikky, ignore the people behind you" I said to myself as I picked up the pace a bit with my walk.  As the guys keep on cat calling me, I decided to start running away from them.

As much as I hate being alone at night when I only want get back home peacefully.  I had a head start from my run but the guys then start to catch up.  "Get back here you bitch!" One of the guys yelled as I turn the corner, only to bump into a person.

When I fell to the ground, someone grabbed my arm and lifted me up.  "Sorry about that miss" I heard as I look to see a handsome man with red hair holding me by my arms in a gentle grip. 

"Can't escape us now!" I froze in fear when I heard those words as I turn to see the creeps

"Can't escape us now!" I froze in fear when I heard those words as I turn to see the creeps.  "Now then why don't you hand us the lady sir" The second person said as they start to move towards us.  I was afraid since I don't know what the guy behind me was going to do.  Suddenly the mystery guy push me behind him as he blocked the guys from getting further to me.  "Leave the lady alone or you'll regret it" The stranger said as the group of men laugh  at him like it was a joke.

When they were finish laughing, one by one goes an attacks the red head stranger.  But each punch that was thrown the red head Dodge with ease without being touch once.  I could tell that the group of men were get frustrated.  "How can we not touch him!" The third guys said angrily as they continue to throw punches.  How the red head stranger was managing to dodge the attackers was a surprise till one of them looked at me.

I backed away from the guy since I know he was going to attack me while the red head was busy with the others.  "Your coming with me!" The creep said as he lunges towards my direction as I cover myself to protect but I didn't feel the impact or the person grabbing me.  "You guys should have took my warning serious but I guess it hard to be the hard way" I heard as I open my eyes to see the red head holding the guy neck in the air without a problem.  I was shock to see what was happening in front of me but something about the red head was off as he had his back facing me.  when he turn slightly to where the light could show his face a bit, I gasp to see red eyes glaring at struggling man in his hand.

  when he turn slightly to where the light could show his face a bit, I gasp to see red eyes glaring at struggling man in his hand

"Let him go please" Tho I wish he didn't but seeing what he was I would start feeling bad for the guys.  As the red head looked at me for a moment, he let the guy go before taking my hand and leading me away from the scene.  The both of us were quiet for a bit til I spoke first.  "Who are you, what are you?!" I ask demanding to know the truth since I was saved by a inhuman being.  When the stranger stop and turn to look at me with normal hazel eyes, he sighed whole letting go of my hand.

"My name is Song Mingi miss"

And I'm vampire