Chapter 1

Night time

Y/n

"Y/n please be careful when your out on your walk okay" Grandma ask and I gave her my smile before I told her that I would be careful as I head out.  When been a year since I last when on a walk after mother had died from her illness.  I enjoy the scenery at night when the moon out an bright.

"I shouldn't be out to long or my grandparents with get on my case but maybe I'll reach the lake first before heading back" I said to myself as I continued to walk and decided to cut through the forest.  The forest was early quiet and very dark but the moon did help a bit for me to see.  When I took a little break of walking.  I heard a snap of a stick as I quickly look around.  "Anyone there!?" Hoping it was just a person pulling a prank on me.

But it wasn't a person at all, hearing a growl of a beast in the dark I was terrified.  I took off running know that I was being chase by the creature.  Never in my life have I been chase by a creature before.  Little did I know, I manage to reach the lake in the opening but I was cornered as well.  "Fuck I'm screwed" Turning around the see the beast coming out of the forest as it growled hungrily.

I was defenceless and scared to do as the beast approach me.  The creature lung at me and before I could react, something come out of nowhere an bash into the beast.  It was a person as they stood in front of me.  Back facing me while he or she was facing the beast, I notice that this person was no ordinary person.  When the beast recover from the sudden attack the thing growled.
"Your very persistent of getting this human" The person said as it was a male voice.

I wanted to say something but I was shove to the ground with a weight on me.  "Stay down" The guy said as I turn my head to see what he looks like.

  "Stay down" The guy said as I turn my head to see what he looks like

"I..*gasp*!" The guy was handsome but I didn't get the chance to say anything before the beast to throw him off of me.  I crawled away when the two of them were fighting but then I felt something grabbing my ankle.  I was dragged back with force tho I struggle to get the damn thing off of me.  Next thing I knew was feeling a pressure on my back as if the creature was going to break it.  I screamed in pain when I felt claws started to dig into my shoulder blade but then I felt the weight and claws off of me in an instant.

"I had enough of this!" The guy growled at he picked up the beast by its neck and snap it.  I shivered at the sound of the mysterious man snapping the creature neck.  I was wanted to say thank you to him but suddenly I felt dizzy.

My body grow weak as my vision started to turn black.  Limp on the ground I saw the guy drop the dead creature and came over to where I was.  "Shit your losing consciousness" It all I heard before darkness had token over.

???

"Cursed, she has lose consciousness damn that beast!" Picking up the unconscious human, I got a good look of her.  Something about her makes me want to mark her as mine.  I was fighting myself on the way back to my place to keep myself from taking her blood.  When I manage to arrive without taking a bite of her as I brought the human into the spare room.

What should I do with her now