chapter 16

Four month later

Y/n POV

It's finally been a year and a month since HongJoong and I been together. Our relationship we took was slow but we wanted it that way at first. Today HongJoong was going at a counsel meeting for a very important meeting between the kingdoms of the demons, wolves, vampires and many others. I wanted to go and support him tho i was human but Hongjoong turn to me and gently held my hands in his an looked at me in the eyes. "My princess, As much as I want you to be there. It's not safe for you to be there since these creatures are the most powerful royal/noble besides from me" He said gently placing a kiss on the back of my hand which always get me shy from the formality.
"I know but what about you, what if something happens to you?!" I said worrying for his safety since it would be him and Seonghwa with one or two other nobleman against god knows how many others in this important meeting. "I'll be alright My Star I promise, No matter what happens I'll always make sure to come back to you" HongJoong gently pulled me into his arms and embrace me while I did the same to him. As worried as I was, I had to tell myself that he'll be alright. After a moment minutes of embracing each other passed, HongJoong slowly pulled away to look at me an gave me his usual charming small smile of his.

"I'll be back as soon as the meeting and the agreements are over" He said giving me a short yet soft kiss before he pulled away to leave. When Drake, Mary and I watch HongJoong and Seonghwa enter the carriage with two other demons. We wave at them as they set off, Once they were gone from the forest. I took the kids inside since we can go do something while we waited for Hongjoong to come back. "Do you think "Big brother" will be alright out there?" Drake ask since the kids knew that Hongjoong being royal is important in this kingdom we're in.

Yes they been calling HongJoong big brother since the day they met him. HongJoong gets a bit flustered whenever they call him that but didn't mind it. "HongJoong is strong so we just have to believe in him alright" I said to the kids as I crouch down to their height and gently pulled them into a gently hug. After the short embrace, I took my siblings to the garden so they could go play while I watch them from a little distant. As I looked around the garden to see the roses beautiful as always while the other half of the gardens was mine and HongJoong doing. HongJoong brought up the idea since he knew I would get a little homesick, So he did the other half of the garden to make it look like it was similar to my grandparents garden.
"Y/n!" I heard Mary yell as I look towards my younger siblings direction to see the rude Maid glaring and was about to yell my brother and sister. "Why the hell are you trash still here, your nothing but insects that needs to be squash!" the maid said as she raised her hand to hit Mary oh but I wasn't gonna have it. Rushing over to the kids and grabbing the maids arm as this one was pissing me off more then any other people.

"Your starting to get on my nerves, how dare you try laying a finger on my siblings!" I said shoving the maid away from the kids and I. "You, I don't see what his Majesty See's in you but your nothing more the a attention seeker whore" The maid said as she and I glared at each other. I gave the maid one hard back hand to the face which cause the maid to stumble in surprised while holding her cheek that was nice and red.
"Leave before I call the guards on you and have you thrown out of this castle!" I said angrily but the maid was not backing down anytime soon. "You humor me human, have you forgotten that I am a demon. I can over power right this instance if I wanted to" The maid grinned as if she had the upper hand because she was a demon. "Oh I know your a demon, but their one thing you have forgotten there maid" I held my hand out and snapped my fingers. Five demon guards that was Hongjoong strongest appeared before us and kneeled down in front of me.

"My lady, what seems to be the problem" The main guard ask while he looked up to see my siblings scared and shaking while I was furious. "This maid needs be thrown out and an never return, she has been breaking all the rules while Prince Hongjoong has been out" I said in a order cause it was the truth, this maid has been breaking all the rules whenever Hongjoong isn't around and it was just with Myself or the my younger siblings catching her doing, stealing or telling around that castle. "Shall I informed his Majesty" Another guard ask an I nodded my head as he left. "What! your seriously gonna listen to this peasant of a human then your own kind!" The maid yelled as the guards grabbed her arms tightly so she couldn't attack anyone.
"Your should watch your tone Gina, you should be lucky malady is sparing you then having you be executed" The main guard said as he and his men dragged the maid away as she kicked and scream all the words in the book. Once she was gone, I let out a sigh before turn to my younger siblings and crouch to their level.