Chapter 14

Two month later

HongJoong Castle

Y/n POV

It's been 6 months since I have been with Hongjoong. Everything was so confusing and new to me since I wasn't use to all demonic stuff and royalty. While Hongjoong was out doing doing his royalty work, he grant my siblings and I the permission to walk around an visit some room as long it's not his room or his private study. "Does Joongie have a music room?" Drake ask while the three of us were walking. I thought about it since I only explored a few of the rooms in the castle.
"I don't know Drake, it's possible that he does have one" I never visited Hongjoong music room before so I don't know what all he has in there that shouldn't be touch. After look through some rooms, I asked one of his maid of there was a music room but the maid I ask just huffs at me an walks away without giving me an answer. "That was rude of her!" Mary said as she glared at the rude maid who was gone. "Just ignore her, we'll ask someone else" I said to Mary as we continue our walk.

When I saw a butler that was watering some plants. I went over to him and kindly ask if Hongjoong had a music room that we would like to see. The butler being a gentleman was kind even to show the way to the room and he went back to his duty. When we entered the room, all three of us we amazed by the collection Hongjoong had.
"Wow" letting my siblings go so we could look around, I looked at each instrument til a piano caught my attention. As I walked over to it and lightly touch the engraving marks on the dark wood. I took a seat on the piano bench and gently open the covers to the piano keys. "Mary look, Y/n gonna play the piano" Drake said to Mary as they came over and took a seat on the sofa next to the Piano.

I smiled softly since playing the piano brought back memories. The one where our mother was alive as she would play the piano to help us sleep or to enjoy listening to. "What would you guys like me to play?" I turn to my younger siblings and asked them since this would be the first time in a while all of us have hear the piano. "How about the song mom use to play for all of us" Drake said causing me to think on that song he meant. After a moment or two I turn to the piano keys an carefully played the song mom use to play for us:

When I was done playing. I turn to my siblings to see them sleeping. I smiled softly as I pulled the throw blanket on the sofa off and cover both of the kids up. Once I covered the kids up, I went back to the piano and continue to play for another song or two.

An hour later

"I think I'm done for the day" I said softly to myself as I looked outside to see it slowly turning night. I looked over to Drake and Mary to see them still sleeping. "Their cute when they sleep away all innocent" I froze when I heard a familiar voice, not one I want to hear for a long time. "What are you doing here" I said as I turn to look at the intruder who was leaning against the wall in the music room. "What, am I not allowed to see my own children" My father said as he started to walk around the room while looking at me.

"Since when did you start caring about us. Last time I knew you called us all kind of names, Beat and threw things at us cause of a woman you so called married" I said with a anger tone as I stood in front of my siblings to keep our father away from them. "Still on about that huh, you kids never learn do you" My father said as he stop in his track and turned to me as he held something behind him. "Just tell me what you want before I call the guards here" I said in a harsh tone as my father just let out a sarcastic chuckle.
"Simple, Give me Drake and Mary back or Die by my hands" He said holding out a dagger causing me to stand guard as I heard movement behind me. "Y-Y/n" I heard Mary as I look to see Drake and Mary holding each other in fear when they saw our father. "So what do you say Y/n" Our father ask in a impatient tone as he was ready to come at us with his dagger.

"Come at me then" I said since I wasn't gonna let my father take my siblings away. "Your grave" My father with a killer smirk, came at me as I closed my eyes to take on the hit. I waited a for moment til I sense nothing as open my eyes to see Hongjoong in front of me holding my father by the neck. "You dare to try harming my Y/n" He said with a growl before tossing my father to the wall. Hearing a painful gasp, my father staggered to get up while holding his dagger. "You bastard" Father grits his teeth as he started to come at Hongjoong but then he got kicked out of the room through the door.

"Your not very clever for a human" Hongjoong spoke as he walked towards my father who groan in pain. I had a feeling that he would had some broken bones from hitting the wall then getting a strong kick from Hongjoong. "Now, since I'm being a generous demon. I'll let you live if you leave this place and not come back" Hongjoong offered while standing over my father with a dark glare. But unfortunately my father being the way he is, did a quick attack and stabbed Hongjoong leg before rolling away to get up. Hongjoong growled in pain before he pulled the dagger out of his leg and looked at my father with death in his eyes.

I quickly turn to Drake and Mary. I told them to close their eyes and cover their eyes since their was gonna be a pretty sight. Once they did as they were told, I walked over to the door to see the out come of this event. "Come at me demon!" My father said as he got up an was ready to fight with his fist. Hongjoong being a demon wasn't gonna be a fair fight to him. So with a quick move, Hongjoong threw my father dagger back at him at his heart causing him gasp before dropping to his knees. "You should never mess with a demon" Hongjoong said before father took his last breathe and drop to the ground dead. I walked over Hongjoong and gently cup his cheek to have him look at me. "You alright?" I ask taking a quick look at Hongjoong leg that was stab. "I'm alright, what about you and the little ones?" Hongjoong said as he gently place his hand over mine and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"We're fine thanks to you love"