Chapter 7

(For AmberXBTS10)

Four days later

Amber

It's was about 8:30 at night.  I was walking home from a friends place.  I haven't seen them for awhile now so I thought it would be great time.  The street had a few people but not many that look suspicious then others.  "Going to bed after a long day sounds nice right now" Liking the idea only lasted for a moment when I heard someone groaning in an alley next to me.

As much as I didn't want to go in the alley, I was starting to worry about the person.  The alley was dark so only the lights from the building and little of the sun was the only source of light I could use.  Lucky I didn't had to go far into the alleyway when I saw a guy sitting on the ground leaning against the building:

  Lucky I didn't had to go far into the alleyway when I saw a guy sitting on the ground leaning against the building:

He looked like he was injured in his right shoulder.  Tho he may look like he's harmless but I can't be sure that he wouldn't attack me or not.  "Who are you and what do you want from me" The guys said as he looked at me.  His eyes were amber like color turn red.  "Easy there sir, all I wanted is to help you I promise that I'm friendly" I got down on my knee to his level which made him tense up a bit.

I didn't want to make him stress so I placed my hand over his that was covering his injury.  It took a little for him to calm down but it work once he let me see his wound.  The wound wasn't too deep but deep enough that needed to be treated.  "How did you enjoyed up like this?" I ask while ripping a strip of my skirt to use and wrapped it around his wound.  "Some punk caught me by surprise with a knife and took off before I could get my hands on him" The guy said as I was helping him stand up.

"I see, come I'll take you to my place so we can fully treat that wound of yours" I offered since he looked like he needed it or he was going to pass out.  All he did was nodded his head as he leaned on me when I lend him my shoulder.  It was a good thing my house wasn't far when we got there before it got very dark.  Once I got him inside and laid down on the couch, I went and got the med kit before coming back to him.  The guy fell asleep which made things easier for me.

As I started to treat his wound, he whimper ever so often til I bandage his shoulder.  "Done, he exhausted so I'll let him sleep while I mak him something to eat" As I was about to get up, I was stop by my hand being grab softly.  "I'm awake miss but thanks for treating my wound" He said while sitting up which had me helping him out a little.  "Your welcome sir..San" He said something which looked at him as he did the same.  "San is my name Miss" San gently took a hold of my hand and brought it up to his lips.
As he kissed the back of my hand.  I saw his eyes change to a blood red which had me start worrying.  "What are you?!" San let out a soft sigh as he gently took my hand and places it on his chest.  I was confuse on what he was doing but then I realized something.  I couldn't feel his heartbeat.

"I'm a vampire"