24 ❀ Why do I need to want you?

! smut warning!

WHY DO I NEED TO WANT YOU?

WHY DO I NEED
TO WANT YOU?

00:24

**✿❀ ❀✿**

FINN PUSHED HER AWAY AND WAS greeted with a scowling Y/n. She put her hand on her hip when she moved back. "Did you come just to be a tease?"

"That wasn't what I wanted when I came in here." He shook his head roughly, trying to get her out of his mind. "You come to a strip club to either get laid, watch a beautiful woman in minima-"

"I know what a strip club is." He rolled his eyes. "I just didn't expect you to kiss me. That's all."

Y/n hooked her thumps under the bra strap, quickly snapping the elastic band against her shoulders to give her tits a bounce. An action that doesn't go unnoticed by Finn.

He sighed at her insatiability. "I can do more if that's what you want."

Finn had no answer; he was busy frowning at her to acknowledge her words. "Because I know you want me." She broke him out of his silence.

"I don't."

"Then why are you here?" Why was he here? Finn's plan was to see how Y/n and the other girls worked when he wasn't there. An excuse? Maybe. Was it genuinely his motive? No. No, it wasn't.

"I see how it is." Y/n sat beside him before leaning into his figure, pressing her finger into his chest. Her eyes looked lustful, and her touch felt so good on him.

"Listen..."

She was tired of the tension, and her patience was wearing so thin that Y/n couldn't hold it in any longer. Maybe it was the alcohol that drifted into her system or the way he was looking at her. But she didn't care. She wanted him.

Finn felt his heart beat slower than usual. "If you don't want this..." the girl breathed on him, her smile curling upwards.

"Then move away."

Y/n's soft hand reached his neck, and surprisingly, he didn't pull away from her grip, leaning into a gentle kiss that turned into a heated interaction.

His big hands gripped her hips to pull her into his lap, making her smile between his lips.

She thought it was wrong, but he knew it was wrong. Yet, they tasted so good to each other. Mixing each other's emotions, along with their lust, tangling them up as though it was what they were made for.