10 ❀ Winters coming, roses die

WINTERS COMING,ROSES DIE

WINTERS COMING,
ROSES DIE

00:10

**✿❀ ❀✿**

IF THERES A LIST OF THINGS, Y/N HATED, it would be a long list able to hug the world twice.

Nonetheless, not being tipped as a stripper was at the very top since being a stripper was being paid per hour, but rather per commission/private dance, some nights were more complex than others.

Last night a client who didn't give her a cent and walked out in the middle of the private service, leaving her empty-handed.

As frustrating as it was for her, it wasn't foreign; walkouts were common for every stripper, but it made her blood boil.

Today was Saturday, and as dreadful the week had become for Y/n, the anticipation for the wedding had buried itself in her skin.

Abigail was first to get ready— her purple dress looked adorable as her curls were styled nicely.

She sat on the couch while waiting for her mother to be ready, who was dealing with Claudia zip-zapping around the apartment like it was Y/n getting married.

"By the time you're done, he's going to wish it was you he was getting married to." Claudia was busy at work ironing her dress while doing her makeup and hair.

"Hm.." Claudia stepped back, looking at her work.

Y/n raised her eyebrows, worried. "Does it look bad?" Claudia shook her head, touching Y/n's soft hair. "It's making me want to be the one marrying you." She laughed jokingly before continuing.

"Gosh, I wish I was going to be there to see the look on his face once he sees you."

The dress gripped onto Y/n curves softly and beautifully. Her eyes scanned herself through the mirror across from her.

It was strange— A few minutes later, she would see Finn. Not that his being married bothered her much. That's what she tried to think because it made preparing easier but it hurt a little.

Y/n noticed Claudia and Catherine behind her through the mirror. Why did the air that flooded her lungs feel heavier? She shook it off and turned around towards them instead. "I think I'm ready..."

"This dress looks a lot better than the purple one," Catherine touched the fabric, feeling softer and silkier than the other dress. "I think so too." Y/n agreed, patting it down.