17 ❀ Why don't you take it out of me?

brrr - Kim Petras

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE IS IT OUT ON ME?

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE
IS IT OUT ON ME?

00:17

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"NO WAY IN HELL IS HE HERE." Y/N STOOD beside Dalia while the two hid behind the curtains to the stage. The guy stuck out like a sore thumb; he was taller than Delgado while he continued showing him around.

"You do live in a movie, don't you?" Y/n glared at Dalia, "When you said that Delgado found someone that would save us, I didn't know you meant it was my fucking ex."

Dalia threw her hands up, "It's not like he knows it's you." She reminded her.

Lola followed Delgado and Finn, even though she was trying not to be obvious; Finn was eyeing her from the side. "I admire Lola's persistence, but did you say he's married?" Y/n facepalmed when she noticed Lola. "I forgot to tell you, this isn't his first time here."

Dalia gaped, glancing back at Finn. "What a man whore..." She muttered. "Lola was his dancer; I'm pretty sure she knows that too."

Y/n wasn't jealous because Finn wasn't hers.. why would she be jealous of something she never had in the beginning? "He and his brother, Nick, came. Along with Jonathan..."

Y/n waited until the words were processed to Dalia. "Jonathan knows him...?"

"He is his wife's little brother." Dalia looked away nervously, "Oh... His sister?"

She noticed Dalia's sudden change in tone, "Everything okay?" Y/n gripped her shoulder; in response, Dalia quickly jerked away. "Yeah, I think I just have a headache."

Y/n frowned worryingly. "You should get home early if you're sick, Dal." Dalia shook her head, placing her hand on her forehead. "Not yet; just start your set first so I can get out of here after mine."

Right...

Y/n was set to be on stage now; it was empty, and men were starting to comment on her disappearance. She wouldn't have had an issue with going on the scene any other day but knowing that Finn was here watching her.

"I like the establishment you have built, Mr.Delgado." Finn swiftly replied; the two were on the bar directly across the stage.

Both men were facing away, examining the various selection of alcohol that the club offered. It was affordable, unlike the other liquor he consumed when going to bars in America.