31 ✿ I have a lifetime of tears to catch up to

I HAVE A LIFETIME OFTEARS TO CATCH UP TO

TEARS TO CATCH UP TO

00:31

**✿❀ ❀✿**

YOUNG JAEDEN AND Y/N WERE SITTING ON the curb by his house. It was quiet, but the silence was comforting for both of them as Y/n took a swig of her beer.

"Nabi." Jaeden quietly called. "Hm?"

"What will life be like seven years from now?" The two were 15 and 16 at the time, the only problem in their lives being homework and missing assignments. "Not sure. I'll probably still be drinking." She chuckled.

"Oh, come on. I don't believe you. I know you will get better with your issues." Hmm.

"How about let's make a bet." Y/n placed her bottle down on the concrete. "Okay, if in like seven years from now you aren't drinking, you owe me 50 dollars."

Y/n threw her feet up in the air in protest. "J! That's so boring. Pick something else."

"And what about you? What would you pick?"

She paused for a second. "The limited edition Bibi butterfly collection that comes out every June," Y/n smirked, picking at her skin.

"The Bibi collection will probably be discontinued before then. Pick something else." Y/n pouted. He was right, though— Bibi would either discontinue the collection or as a whole.

"I can't think of anything, so you must owe me breakfast or something." Y/n shrugged. "Well, it's a deal then. If you aren't drinking seven years from now, you owe me 50 dollars, and if you are drinking, I owe you free breakfast."

"Hey! That's only if the Bibi collection is discontinued!" Y/n punched him in the arm, causing him to drop his drink. "It's... going to be." He insisted weakly.

"I wonder if I'll still be with Finn."

"Probably; I don't see you with anyone else," Jaeden remarked, closing one eye to get a better look at the can to see if there was anything left. "If not, though, you're going to be alone." He teased her.

Y/n felt the urge to cuss at him, but before she could say anything, she stopped herself. Opting to a different direction, "That's if we don't start dating."

Jaeden looked at her in horror. "God, no. I sure hope not. Future Jaeden, please don't date Y/n." He looked up at the sky while praying. "Rude! I am good girlfriend. At least that's what I heard." Dusting off her shoulder. "The only thing you're good at is keeping alcohol down."