03 ❀ I wrote to you

I WROTETO YOU

I WROTE
TO YOU

00:03

**✿❀ ❀✿**

ABIGAIL WAS BORN 9 MONTHS. AFTER
that day, y/n appeared at Finn's doorstep. Her eyes were his shade of dark brown; her freckles were like a sun goddess with a sick sense of humor placed them identically to Finn's. She was antagonizing her mother, Y/n.

Abigail looked so closely at Finn that Y/n saw him whenever she scrunched her nose, laughed, or smiled. She was his daughter.

Because Y/n was alone when she gave birth to Abigail, the nurses couldn't hide their pity throughout her labor, and it made the young and lonely girl uncomfortable when her eyes would divert to a nurse or doctor— noticing their faces.

Abigail had been beautiful ever since birth; her brownish black hair— identical to her father was curled perfectly, beautifully.

Y/n admired her creation, and like a starved artist, she promised to keep her safe from the pain of the world around her.

When y/n was back home after five long days, her mother, Catherine slept in the living room because her motherly instincts kicked in again.

She was silently fearful that if anyone with lousy intent came in, she would know before they could get to Y/n and Abigail.

Catherine was a good mom, in a way. Growing up, y/n had no idea who her dad was, only that he was some guy that wanted nothing to do with y/n.

She struggled with the thought of feeling unwanted by one of her parents, and she got so needy that Catherine pushed her away— Hurting Y/n even more in the process; she couldn't let that be Abigail's fate.

Abigail now turned four years old, and she still looks like Finn. She had that same smile where her nose would scrunch; Abigail also had the same resting look on her face that Finn had. She also didn't like bugs; she was terrified of Ladybugs, more specifically but loved butterflies, just like Finn.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

They were freshmen; Finn was smaller while y/n was taller, She almost towered over him whenever they stood beside each other, but it wasn't like either of them minded. Y/n smiled menacingly as she slowly walked to the boy.

"Please don't bring that bug next to me, Y/n!!" Finn screamed, putting his hands over his head. He was sitting on the steps in front of the entrance to the art building.

Y/n was holding a ladybug in her hand, walking towards him. Lowering his hands, he saw y/n bend down, looking at the ladybug sitting on her hand's open palm.