29 ❀ It's time I start living

IT'S TIME ISTART LIVING

IT'S TIME I
START LIVING

00:29
December 24

**✿❀ ❀✿**

ABIGAIL'S AND CLAUDIA'S GIFT FROM Y/N were both received well. Claudia was given a medium-sized egg-themed toy that opened so she could put whatever she wanted in there. Though it was a bit early to give out gifts, Claudia and Y/n agreed to give each other gifts early.

They both were not planning on spending Christmas traditionally; they would not be spending it at all. Claudia's parents were out of town, her mother doing business work in Toronto, and her father probably with a young woman in bed.

Christmas was better spent on Christmas eve, which was not entirely weird since that's how many people spend the holiday.

Millie and Grace gifted Y/n and Abigail matching PJs. Though Abigail usually didn't like to wear onesies because they made her feel constricted— Y/n only thanked them for the sweet gift. "In return, Just make us some of those brownies Claudia was talking about."

Catherine wrapped up a nice gift for Y/n, Claudia, and Abigail. A sweet gift that undoubtedly caught Y/n off guard, seeing the beautifully crafted jewelry box that had a spinning ballerina when she opened it up.

"I found that at an antique shop, and I thought of you." She was looking away as if the gesture was nothing to her. But when Y/n grabbed the small box, analyzing it, Catherine finally checked to see her reaction—internally hoping that it was positive.

"Aw, Cat-Cat. I didn't know you had an affectionate bone in your body." Claudia walked up to them, looking at the jewelry box with Y/n. "Do not call me, Cat-Cat, Claudia Gaddar Gupta."

"My government name! Jeez, Alright. How does Herine-Herine?" Claudia suggested when the two were not reacting to her joke; she mentally slapped herself.

"Get it?" Claudia glanced at both of them. "I saw Cat-Cat because it's cute, but because the leftover parts of Catherine are 'Herine,' I said 'Herine-Herine.'"

"I love you, Claudia." Y/n touched her friend to get her to stop finally. "But what the hell are you saying?"

Her suggestive smile dropped instantly. "Ugh, whatever. I'm telling the joke to Abigail because unlike you two— she laughs at them."

"Abigail!" Claudia paced to the small girl who stopped drawing upon hearing her name. "Yes!" Her tiny voice called back.

"Does Herine-Herine sound funny?!" Claudia spoke especially loud so Y/n and Catherine could hear. "Yeah! It's funny!" Abigail giggled before the two began a laughing exchange.

"Abigail doesn't even know what she's laughing at," Y/n uttered while she watched them.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-