xx ❀ Your eyes are...Mine?

DG- Y/n, Finn
TWI- Y/n, Finn

Disclaimer: This is a CROSS OVER! Not a TWI chapter. This is not canon. Merely an alternate universe where both Y/n and Finn from both of my books meet. Both sets are polar opposites from each other.

 Both sets are polar opposites from each other

YOUR EYES ARE...
MINE?

xx:xx

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"AW, MAN." A YOUNG GIRL WITH OVER grown dyed hair was seen in the darkness of an alleyway, straddling a random man who had the audacity to touch her ass without her permission.

He wasn't even cute. Maybe if he were her Finn, she would've let it go. But he was just some old guy with a toupee.

"I was sure you would've lived longer." She frowned, clearly disappointed that the man died too quickly. "Aren't I too beautiful for you to let yourself just die?" Y/n pulled out the large blade from the man's chest.

"Could've made yourself useful in the last moments of your pathetic little life." Y/n stood up, stretching.

"Oh, my god." When Y/n turned around, she thought it would just be another unlucky bystander, but instead, it was a girl who looked exactly like her.

She didn't have dyed hair, and she was easier on the eyes; less like she's taken several lives and more like she's never even thought about killing anyone.

"Oh my god?!" The girl's voice was lighter than hers, probably due to the voice training Y/n had gone through.

She sped walk to her doppelgänger, her feet stomping eagerly. "No, please! Don't kill me!"

Maybe she would've killed her if she didn't look precisely like Y/n. But the resemblance was uncanny. She couldn't just let her die. That would be irresponsible.

"Are you my long-lost twin?" Y/n asked, aggressively grabbing the girl's face and turning it side to side. She muffled between her grasp, "Don't worry, I won't kill you."

Y/n released the girl. She looked to be around her age. Everything from the nose, lips, and eyes was identical. What kind of luck does Y/n have to find someone who looks exactly like her? "What's your name?" Y/n finally asked.

The girl shivered from fear, "It's Y/n." Her words almost made Y/n laugh. "Come on, what's your actual name."

"It's Y/n. Y/n Clementine." She hummed at the information; they didn't have the same last name. Her last name was L/n. "So you're not my twin because only a weirdo names their twins the same name..." she trailed, looking down at her clothing.

She had a different sense of style. Y/n had on neutral colors, making her appear more feminine and kind. Motherly almost?

But her...Y/n was wearing a now blood-stained dark long-sleeve under a black corset tank top. She usually wore dark because of her... occupation. She could never be a mother; she doesn't have motherly instincts.