53 ❀ Your roses blossom in my dawn

Tw: Drugging

—May dusk rise beneath the dawn.—

(3/3 of the Dusk Rose at Dawn chapters)

Dawn Chapter— Jaeden's POV

YOUR ROSES BLOSSOMIN MY DAWN

YOUR ROSES
BLOSSOM
IN MY DAWN

00:53

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Y/N TRIPPED OVER HER OWN FEET WHEN picked up speed to reach Finn's already-driving car. "Please come back! Don't do this to me." I hear her yell; thankfully, she stops in her steps.

Y/n melts in my arms when I reach her, crying louder. "He wouldn't do this to me. Finn wouldn't do this to me." She repeated to herself. I want to take all her pain away.

I hush her, and she turns around to hug me closer, sobbing in my shirt. She said, "Tell me he wouldn't hurt me like this." Y/n begs for me to say anything, but I just can't.

"Let's get you back over there, Nabi. We're in the middle of the street." She nods and hides her face against my side as we walk back.

"Y/n!" Claudia engulfed her in a hug, and now the two began to cry in each other's arms. Though I can't bring myself to like Claudia, I know she's close with Abigail too, and seeing that happen in front of her must also hurt.

I depart from them, approaching Catherine, who was sending Mary and Eric away.

Mary simply rolls her eyes, "If you're going to defend your son, then simply leave. You have no business being here anyways." Catherine insults casually.

Before they could, though, I had to make sure of one thing: "Don't go to their house tonight. Not with Abigail there. The poor kid just experienced something she shouldn't have, and she's probably so confused."

"If I had known this would happen, I would've stayed inside."

"I can do whatever I see fit. If I want to see my granddaughter, I will."

Eric whispers in Mary's ear; Catherine nor I can hear what he said, but Mary hesitates before simply nodding her head to me. "Fine... But we will be there tomorrow morning."

I sure hope not.

Millie and Grace are speaking to one another, and Millie is holding her chest as though she had been struck. Did Y/n hit her? "I need you to take Y/n out of here. Let me worry about the party and presents. I'll clean it up." Catherine orders me; she goes through her purse to search for something.

Catherine hands me a forty-dollar bill, and I reluctantly grab it. "What is this for?"

"You two always got ice cream together whenever she was sad. Please sober her up and take her with you." I stare down at the paper bill before turning to Y/n.