About Y/n

• — • — • — •

• — • — • — •

Name — Y/n L/n

Nickname(s)

⬇️

Lady Y/n

N/n

Date of Birth: M/D/Y

Age: 16

______

Abilities

Like Sesshomaru, Y/n is immune to immorality and has the ability to shift into her dog form. She can also make out a green poisonous whip from her claws. Y/n can fly at ease and can tell where someone is in trouble by using her sense of smell from a far away distance.

The Inu demoness too has the skills of swordsmanship. Whenever injuries are inflicted on her body, she uses her demonic energy to heal herself.

Appearance

||

Height: 5'2 [157.48 cm]

— Humanoid Form —

Y/n may look beautiful and frail at the same time, but once someone gets on her bad side, let's just say...it won't be pretty. She has graceful skin with pointy ears, golden amber eyes with slit pupils, and waist-length white, silky hair with short bangs.

Y/n has a light violet crescent moon on her forehead that can be seen beneath her bangs, two stripes on each cheek, and a magenta stripe on each eyelid. Hidden beneath her kimono sleeve, she has three stripes on her wrists.

— Yōkai Form —

Y/n's true form is an enormous white dog with markings similar to the ones like in her human form. Similar, yet different to Sesshomaru, her eyes become black with blue irises; the yōkai marks on her body widens and more apparent the stripes on her cheeks, which are usually smooth, become jagged and change into a somewhat fiercer color while her mokomoko wraps around her and extends into her tail.