Chapter 6

The fluffy mage dodged your attack as it casted a row rain of icicles towards you.

Seeing this, you swiftly dodged them from side to side as you used your claws again. The whip you summoned split the abyss mage in half while hearing its screech of pain before the creature was disintegrated into ashes.

Two of the hilichurls flinched at the sound of their comrade, though they continued to fight as one of them aimed its crossbow at you. Seeing this, you quickly moved away from its line of fire but your speed wasn't fast enough.

A scent of your own blood was coming from your right shoulder as you growled. The hilichurl aimed its crossbow again, but you quickly teleported from behind and killed it with your poison whip.

The last hilichurl growls and charged at you, but it missed as you appeared behind the creature. The hilichurl didn't had time to turn around as you slashed it with Zanseiken.

A tired sigh came out from your mouth, but soon growled in pain as you looked at the arrow on your shoulder.

"Great, now I'm gonna have a difficult time to pull it out." You muttered.

Suddenly, you smelled a scent of ice coming from the corner. Your turned around to see another abyss mage and this made you growl in frustration.

Before you could attack, a large, red flaming sword appeared and exterminated the mage.

"That must be the last of them." You heard a voice say as you turned to see a male with bright crimson hair and eyes.

"Hm?"

The male felt another presence nearby as he prepared his large blade and took a stance. To his surprise, his eyes widens to see you holding your sword while staring back at him with calm yet cautious gaze.

"..."

As much as you wanted to stick around, you didn't want to cause trouble. You sighed and put away your blade before walking away from the area.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, making you halt in your tracks.

You took a glance at him as the male noticed the arrow on your shoulder before returning his gaze to your eyes.

"You are injured. And it's dangerous to be out here at night." The male stated.

You looked at the minor damage you caused after the battle you had. Well, not really minor since there were a row of icicles scattered around and poison lined marks on some of the buildings.

"I just simply dealt with the abyss mage and those hilichurls in this alleyway." You stated, noticing your blood seeping through your kimono.

"How...? You don't even have a vision. Who, or what are you?" He asked while pointing his blade at you, eyes full of wariness and caution.

You sighed as you turned around to fully look at him.

"My name is Y/n, a demon reincarnation of an Inu-daiyōkai; Lord Sesshomaru. And as to how I killed those creatures is something I do not wish to discuss." You answered while slowly moving away the blade to the side.

Suddenly, you were slammed against the wall as the male pressed his blade against your throat. You felt the arrow on your shoulder dug deeper as you ignored the pain while focusing on the red haired male in front of you.

"I should kill you right now while I'm here. Demons, the abyss order, and the Fauti shouldn't even step foot in Mondstadt if they all bring harm and danger to the citizens." He stated as he pressed his blade closer to your throat, leaving a small cut on your neck.