Chapter one

I hugged my best friend Malory for the thousandth time.

"it's just for Summer vacation" I told her "Its not like I'm moving away"
"I guess so" she muttered"but I'll still miss you Karis"

"I'll call literally every day Mal, don't get into trouble "

She smirked. "Trouble always finds me"

I rolled my eyes. "Like the time you 'accidentally' climbed into the stage when Jean kluade was performing?"

Malory was a huge fan of Jean, obsessed with him.

I probably should have known it was a horrible idea for her to go to any concert of his.

While he was performing, Mal climbed into the stage and started hugging him.

His bodyguard rushed to throw her off the stage but she 'fainted' immediately when one bodyguard got his hands on her.

She scowled "You'll never let me forget about that will you?"

      "Never!" I grinned.

   We sat at our usual table at the cafeteria and slowly ate our lunches as we talked about our plans for summer vacation -mostly mine-

   "Well if it isn't the greatest losers in high school"

Reyna walked to our table

   "What do you want Reyna?" I rolled my eyes, not ready for any of her nonsense.

    "Well, I and my friends.. are having a party at my house would you like to know the guest star of the party?" Her expression was smug

   "Hopefully a dentist?" I laughed.

Reyna turned red.

     "At least I'm not jumping around on pop stars because I'm so miserable and lonely"

    "Oh shut up" Malory blushed.

     "Anyway, Jean kluade is gonna be at our party, since we know how pathetic you are, we've decided to give you an invite" she said smugly

"But I guess you're not invited anyways, Jean might not be happy to see the obsessed fan that trashed his world tour"
She sashayed away.

    We went right back to our conversation before the witch interrupted us.

   I drove home when school ended and started packing, Our summer vacation was going to be spent in some place called High peaks in Flowerdale.

     I had never even heard of a town like that and thought my parents were just kidding till they showed me pictures I took as a child in High peaks and those brought back some memories of I and Paris on a swing outside a cottage.

   A kind old lady, like a grandmother to us giving us brownies and cocoa and telling us the most interesting tales.

   Aunt Rosé , I think, was her name.

Bless her soul.

Paris and I got into the Van, throwing our bags in the boot of the car.

We were the orderly ones of the family.
  My twin, Paris and I sat in the car with bored expressions waiting for the rest of our slowpoke family.

   "What the heck, June?!" My brother Kyle screamed from the back of the car.

   June was our oldest sister, she was 19 and was already in college.

    She mostly kept inside her room making calls and reminded me of Reyna.

Kyle was 18 , just one year older than I and Paris but he behaved like he was the oldest which was incredibly annoying.