𝟎𝟎𝟑. ❝ 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 ❞

『 ❝ 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 ❞ 』

𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚

groaning, tanner shoved her face into her pillow

"morning, kie, jj." john b as he walked out of his room and noticed jj and kiara on the floor playing with tigger as tanner was struggling to wake up.

"i got your creamer in the fridge and ice in the freezer. you know where the Keurig is." john b announced as he heard tanner waking up. since tanner was at the chateau more than her own house, she decided to bring her coffee maker there. "thank you!" tanner yelled.

"morning mama." jj and kie said in unison and winced as tanner rolled off the pull out and onto the floor instead of climbing off it. "morning loves."

tigger got up and followed tanner as she walked to the kitchen and opened a cabinet and got tigger's cat food out. he sat in front of his bowl as his food was poured into it.

"you guys hungry?" tanner asked her two friends who walked into the kitchen. "no food." kiara answered. tanner let out a groan and walked towards her coffee that was done.

before tanner could reply john b walked into the kitchen dressed. "i have to go to the mainland for a meeting with dcs. any advice, tank?" he asked tanner and earned a glare in response at the nickname.

tanner earned the nickname tank after she had gone to a wedding with kie and body slammed one of the bridesmaids during the bouquet toss.

"don't call me that again or else you'll end up being talked about on those podcasts she listens to and she'll be in jail." jj said as he hopped up on the counter next to kie.

tanner nodded. "he's not wrong. but just tell them you're getting emancipated or ask to be emancipated. it worked for me."

"easy for you to say-" " i swear to god john b if you say it's because i'm a kook, i'll gut you like a fish."

"-you were already in the process of getting emancipated. that's what i was gonna say." john b finished.

tanner just stared at him. "take my advice or don't. ask to get emancipated or don't. go." she pointed at the door. john b left sighing.

"i swear i'm taking care of a bunch of kids. tigger is my only child. is this how you feel kie?" kie nodded.

"well i never" jj gasped. "i am not a child. although you'd be a hot ass milf." kie and tanner nodded in agreement.

follow my socials!main tiktok: betterthanrevenggeewp tiktok: swiftstyle

follow my socials!
main tiktok: betterthanrevenggee
wp tiktok: swiftstyle.wp
instagram: betterthanrevengee