𝟎𝟐𝟏. ❝ 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐤𝐢𝐞 ❞

❝ 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐤𝐢𝐞 ❞

"pope, we're not stealing the drone

"pope, we're not stealing the drone. we're borrowing it." john b said to his anxious friend.

pope sighed and looked at tanner who was looking at him. "humans are the only animal that cant tell fantasy from reality."

john b glanced in the back to see jj rolling a blunt and tanner smiling at him. "did you come up eith that?"

"no albert bernstein came up with it, but it applies to this whole treasure hunting thing. so which is it? fantasy or reality."

"reality for sure." tanner said petting tigger.

"why are you so weird, pope?"

"its fantasy but possibly reality." kiara said looking back.

john b was quiet for a bit. "reality."

"virtual reality." jj flipped open his lighter but it was taken by pope. "keep the signal clear."

jj groaned as tanner and kie climbed out of the van. "you know what your problem is?"

"you?"

"no. its that you need to relax, man. you're always so tense."

kie and tanner walked towards john b who was hanging outside the drivers side window. "dont worry. you got this."

"tanner and kie shared a look. "its not us we're worried about."

"and then there were four." jj said as kie and tanner walked towards kie's car.

pope looked at him confused. "theres only three."

"nope. tigger makes four." john b said as tigger climbed onto the passenger seat and sat down.

kie and tanner were driving kies car to the junk yard with the boys following in the van

"take off your shirt." kie said and tanner's head snapped to kie.

"heez take me on a date first, kiara." she said but took her shirt off anyway, leaving her in a bikini top and demin shorts.

kiara looked over and stared at tanner until she was staring at her chest.

"eyes up here, kie. damn you hang out with jj to much." tanner joked grabbing kies chin and pulling her face up to meet hers.

kie nodded and looked out the windshield avoiding eye contact with the girl next to her.

tanner stayed by the car as kie got the attention of the guy. "excuse me."

"can i help you ladies?" the man said looking back at tanner and staring at her.

"we actually have a flat tire. we were wondering if you could help us." kie said looking back at tanner who kicked the tire they popped.

"its too easy." the two girls said in unison as they looked at each other and back towards the area the boys were hiding.

the man came back and kiara led him towards the tire that tanner was standing by.

"i got this." the guys smirked at the gurls who sent fake smiles back.

kie and tanner looked back to see the guys gone from their hiding spot. the two girls sent each other a smile.

the sound of a dog barking drew everyone's attention away from the tire. "do you two hear that?" "hear what?"

"teebo's got something." kie and tanner shared a look.

"it's probably just a raccoon." tanner hit kie's arm. kie nodded and went to go pop another tire.

"i saw a pack of raccoons earlier." tanner said and the guy looked up. he sent tanner a confused look as he didnt see kiara.

"where's your friend?" the guy got up and walked around the boat despite tanner's protests.

"what are you doing?" he asked kie as he saw her about to pop a tire.

a look of realization came across hus face as he heard the barking and looked between the two girls.

"shit." he said and ran back towards the gate.

a/n:finished this on ft with diggoryslcve

a/n:
finished this on ft with diggoryslcve