𝟎𝟏𝟒. ❝ 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 ❞

❝ 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 ❞

❝ 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 ❞

tanner was sitting in between jj and kiara

tanner was sitting in between jj and kiara. kie was playing her bongos and jj was rolling a blunt for tanner, hoping it would wake her up since she was starting to fall asleep.

jj finished rolling the blunt and handed it to tanner. tanner put her hand out and grabbed it and jj gave her his lighter.

right as tanner was about to light it, tigger walked up to her lap and started swatting at the blunt in her mouth. "stop it. bad tigger." tigger kept swatting at the blunt until tanner pulled it out of her mouth and handed it to kie who lit it and took a hit before handing it to jj who did the same before handing it to tanner as kie picks up tigger and put him on the floor.

tanner smiled at kiara and put the blunt in her mouth as john b started talking.

"i'm calling it off." tanner gasped but chocked since she still had the blunt in her mouth and too much smoke went down her throat.

"what the fuck." smoke came out of tanners mouth as she spoke the john b. "why?"

jj nodded his head, agreeing with tanner.

john b explained to his friends about how peterkin told him she'll help him if he stays out of the marsh.

"and you believed her?" jj asked as he stood up and walked towards john b. "an actual cop. you believed an actual cop."

"i'm with jj on this. i hate cops. they can't be trusted. they don't actually care about us." tanner said as she made a face as she thought about all the bad things cops have done lately.

"ok, jus because you have bad experiences with cops, it doesn't mean they're all bad." john b said and everyone went silent.

"thanks for the blunt j. love you kie. cmon tigger." tanner walked out of john b's porch while flipping him off and walking to her car.

tanner and cops were a sensitive subject. the pogues knew about it and they knew not to talk about it or bring it up. ever. and what did john b just do? he brought it up.

a/n:hiTHANK YOU FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO 2K i love you all!!

a/n:
hi
THANK YOU FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO 2K
i love you all!!