𝟎𝟎𝟖. ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❞

『 ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❞ 』

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐬

『 ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❞ 』

"well that was fun. although i wish you warned us a little sooner."

tanner was now awake and leaning against kiara while jj had tigger in his lap. she finally woke up when kiara and pope ran back into the boat in a rush which shook the boat a bit and woke her up.

was she happy about it? no.

"we would've but pope was on the math team and tanner was asleep."

"you we're on the math team." jj and tanner said in unison.

pope ignored the question. ""the cops took everything like it was a crime scene." pope said in distress. "did you guys find anything?" he asked jj.

"did we find anything? no i don't think so. yeah we did." jj said as he pulled a wad of cash and two guns out of his pockets.

upon seeing the guns, the rest of the group lost their shit. tanner stayed quiet though. she was admiring the guns in jj's hands.

"what the hell." "dude what." "why would you take those from a crime scene?"

tanner broke her silence. "jj you know better than to take a gun from a crime scene. let alone two. i taught you better than that." jj looked a bit disappointed at her words. he didn't want her to be upset with him. he hates when her or kie are upset with him. "what am i saying? what type of guns are they?" tanner continued despite the look kiara and pope sent her.

jj made sure the safety was on them before tossing them to tanner who started to inspect one of them. "holy shit. they're sig sauers." jj nodded with a smile on his face. kiara groaned and grabbed the guns from tanner and set them down on the bench next to her.

"it's better than the cops having it bro." jj said to a stressed pope. "would you rather me and jj have the guns, or the cops?" tanner added on.

once kiara sent john b a look of disbelief, tanner grabbed the guns and handed one to jj and put the other one in her pocket.

"i'm gonna lose my merit scholarship." pope stressed. jj tried to calm him down but was unsuccessful.

tanner groaned and turned to jj. "can we give him weed or cbd to calm his ass down."

"i'm out of weed and i don't have cbd." tanner groaned at this.

a/n:filler 🤭on ft with diggoryslcve

a/n:
filler 🤭
on ft with diggoryslcve

follow my socials!
main tiktok: betterthanrevenggee
wp tiktok: swiftstyle.wp
instagram: betterthanrevengee