𝟎𝟎𝟔. ❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 ❞

『 ❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 ❞  』

𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

『 ❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 ❞  』

tanner had woken up to jj gently shaking her awake. "we're at the dock. come on." the others were already sitting and waiting for them. tanner groaned as grabbed jj's outreached hand as he pulled her up.

"john b still alive?" tanner asked. "yeah he is still alive. why wouldn't he be?" jj asked, looking at the girl next to him who had just put on the hoodie she was previously laying on.

"cause he's an idiot. if he didn't survive i would sadly have to dispose of the body so none of us would get in trouble." tanner jokes. jj gave her a shocked look. "what? i could help us all become part of the 39% of people who could probably get away with murder." she continued after noticing the look her blonde friend sent her.

jj stopped walking and continued to stare at tanner who was ahead of him, walking towards their friends who were watching and listening to the whole interaction and laughing. tanner slowly stopped walking and turned around to look at jj. "i sound like a psychopath." jj shrugged as he walked towards tanner "who knows? maybe we'll need your and pope's dead body knowledge in the future." "maybe."

"so what'd you find?" tanner asked john b who dragged her and jj towards the help desk where the guy was arguing with some lady about her dog.

"you're gonna wanna hear this." john b said, trying to get the guy's attention. jj did the same. tanner didn't bother to try knowing that she'll get the same response as her two friends did.

the guy looked at john b "calm down." he said in a stern tone. john b looked at tanner and jj who all looked at the guy in disbelief.

"don't tell him to calm down. you need to calm down." tanner said as jj walked over and dragged her away from the desk and handed her a pen he stole while keeping one for himself. "thanks." she smiled. "we found a motel key." jj answered tanner's unanswered question.

"well, that went well." pope said as the three friends met outside with kiara and pope. jj added "what's the plan?"

john b pulled out the motel key and waved it around in his hands. "i think i know how we're going to find the guy who owns that boat."

tanner groaned and covered her face with her hands. "i can't even look at your dumbass. this is how people die. i'm not going to be writing your obituary." she said, leaning her head on jj's shoulder.

"tanner's right. we don't know whose room that is. it could be anyone-" tanner cut pope off "a serial killer."

jj threw the key to kiara and picked up tanner and threw her over his shoulder. "i'm in."

"i'll be lookout." "i'm being forced to do this against my own will." tanner yelled out jokingly but gasped once absolutely no one looked in her direction. "john quiñones will be very disappointed in all of you!"

 "john quiñones will be very disappointed in all of you!"

a/n:
it's short sry
love you!!
vote and comment 🫶

follow my socials!
main tiktok: betterthanrevenggee
wp tiktok: swiftstyle.wp
instagram: betterthanrevengee