𝟎𝟏𝟖. ❝ 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❞

❝ 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❞

"that bread had mold on it." tanner and kie said as jj started spreading peanut butter on some moldy bread.

"it's just a natural organism." jj defended as john b opened the package with tanner sitting next to him.

tanner laughed as jj gagged and spit out the sandwhich.

john b pulled out a map and everyone noticed an x written on it.

"x marks the spot." pope pointed out. tanner heard this and started mumbling getaway car and kie and jj smiled at her.

"there's something else in there." tanner said as john b inspected the exact direction of the x on the map.

tanner pulled out a tape recorder and shared a look with john b.

"tape recorder, dumbass." kie said as jj asked what his friends were holding.

john b pushed a button and tanner gasped as she heard big johns voice.

"dear bird." "and tank." toby's voice was heard in the background. tanner reared up a bit at the sound of her moms voice.

"we hate to say we told you so, but we told you so. and you both doubted your parents."

everyone watched as tanner stood up and walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer and stood with her back facing them.

if she cried, she didn't want them to see her.

"i suspect that in this moment you and tank are filled with guilt and self loathing after our fight. but don't kill yourselves just yet kids, we didn't expect to find the merchant either."

before big john and toby left, they were both stopped by tanner and john b. the two teens didn't want their parents to leave them and they all got into a huge argument which lead to toby and big john storming out.

everyone but tanner shared a look at the thought of big john and toby finding the gold.

"you we're right to call us out. we're weren't the best parents throughout this journey. or whatever you'd call it." toby's voice was heard throughout the chateau and tanner tensed at the sound of her mom's voice.

"you're a shitty mom. going and leaving your kid and for something that doesn't fucking exist. i need you here." tanner yelled at her mom as she was packing he stuff into a bag.