𝟎𝟏𝟎. ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐝 ❞

『 ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐝 ❞ 』

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐝

"hey tanner! how's your day been?" heyward yelled out to tanner who was walking past his store

tanner stopped and walked towards the older man. "hey dad. it's been good so far i was just with pope and the pogues. we were just hanging out.i'm going to try and catch the ferry now."

when heyward first met all the pogues, he had taken over the act of a loving father towards them and told them that if they felt comfortable, they were aloud to call him dad. the only one who took him up on that was tanner since she never knew her dad.

and obviously, tanner wasn't going to tell him what her and the pogues were actually doing. she was pretty sure that telling him would give him a heart attack and she doesn't want that on her conscience.

heyward sighed as her threw down the last sack into the pile he created. "you want me to take you? i'm done with work here. maybe you can tell me why you want to go to the mainland." he said as he threw off his gloves and started walking to his truck.

tanner nodded. "sure." she said following heyward to his truck and hopping into the passengers seat. "i have an appointment with my doctor." she told him.

"what for, if you don't mind me asking?" heyward said as he started the truck and backed out of the store parking lot.

"it's really weird actually. i have sleep insomnia, right?" heyward nodded. he was the one who took her to the doctors when she was diagnosed with it. "well thankfully i've been able to sleep every night for a few months now. but throughout the day i've been extremely tired and its hard to stay awake so i just end up sleeping throughout the day."

"so it's like reverse insomnia?" heyward questioned. "that's what it feels like."

"good morning tanner

"good morning tanner. how are you doing today? i heard what's going on." dr. banks said as she walked into the room tanner was in.

tanner nodded and looked at heyward who smiled at her. since she didn't like going to the doctors, that calmed her nerves.

"i do have an idea of what is going on after looking at your records, but i'm going to ask you some questions just to see if i can confirm it, ok?"

"do you sleep throughout the night and stay asleep?" tanner nodded.

"are you pregnant?" "hell no." tanner shook her head with a somewhat scared look on her face.

"last question, do you drink alcohol or use marijuana?" tanner nodded. she drinks beer and smokes with jj all the time. should she be telling her doctor this? hell no! but she really wanted an answer to her tiredness.

dr. banks nodded with wide eyes. "i'm not going to comment on the alcohol part. the weed is fine since i was actually thinking of prescribing you some medically induced weed for your adhd and insomnia." tanner and heyward gave her a confused look.

noticing the look she was being given by the two, dr. banks continued, "i was thinking that hopefully the effects of the marijuana will calm you down at night to help you sleep and it'll keep you calm throughout the day." tanner nodded.

"but anyways, my suspicions were confirmed. you have hypersomnia, also known as excessive sleepiness. don't worry, it's nothing bad." tanner nodded.

"don't go and take advantage of the weed, tanner, please

"don't go and take advantage of the weed, tanner, please." heyward begged as tanner got out of the truck and walked over to the drivers side where he was sitting. after the appointment was over, heyward offered to take tanner back to her house.

"i'm not stupid, dad." "i know honey, i know."

tanner tapped the side of the door and backed away from the door. "i'm gonna go change and go to the chateau. love you dad."

"love you too, tanner." heyward yelled as tanner walked into her house.

a/n:kegger next chapteralso thank you so much for 1

a/n:
kegger next chapter
also thank you so much for 1.2K 🤭

follow my socials!
main tiktok: betterthanrevenggee
wp tiktok: swiftstyle.wp
instagram: betterthanrevengee