𝟎𝟐𝟑. ❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ❞

❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ❞

"kie, jj, im gonna snoop around my mom's office

"kie, jj, im gonna snoop around my mom's office. wanna help?" tanner asked her best friends as they walked towards the dock where pope was getting onto the boat.

jj frowned. "can't, tank. im helping pope deliver groceries to figure eight for heyward."

"hurry up." pope yelled.

"ill help." kie smiled at the thought of being able to spend some time with tanner.

jj pulled both of the girls onto the boat. "pope, we're making a stop at tank's." he said as pope started the boat and headed towards figure eight.

it was a short ride to tanner's. the first thing everyone noticed as they arrived in front of her house was a huge package sitting on her doorstep.

"tanner, you need to calm it with your amazon shopping." tanner sent pope a confused look. "i don't remember ordering anything.

"hmm. weird. lemme know if you find anything." jj said giving both the girls a kiss on their foreheads as they climbed off the boat and grabbed the package before walking inside.

they put the package down on the counter and let out a breath. why was it so heavy?

tanner pulled out her switchblade and started cutting open the box as kiara sat on one of the barstools.

as soon as tanner opened the box, her and kiara smelt something rotten and they both ran outside.

"what the fuck is in that box?" kiara asked tanner who was throwing up in a bush.

tanner shrugged and walked inside trying to ignore the smell filling up the room. kiara followed after her.

the two gasped in shock as they backed away from the box.

inside the box was a dead pig with stop looking for the gold carved into it's side.

kiara took a picture of it and sent it to jj. "who did you tell about the gold?" she asked even though she knew her friend wouldn't tell anyone.

"nobody!" tanner said before grabbing the box and carrying it outside to the trash.

kiara walked upstairs towards toby's office and sighed at the familiar smell of lavender. toby always bought lavender-scented items including air freshener. after she went missing, tanner sprayed it everywhere. she claimed it was a comfort thing but in reality, she just liked the smell.

"what are we looking for?" kiara asked tanner as she walked into the room. "anything that look unusual or weird, i guess."

kiara nodded and went to look through the paper laying on the desk while tanner went through the filing cabinet.

they shuffled through paper in silence.

kie was going so fast she ended up cutting her finger on the edge of a paper. she lefted her finger towards her chest as blood dripped on the paper.

"you ok?" tanner said as she walked over to her friend.

"yeah. just a small paper cut." tanner nodded as they started to read the paper that had blood on it.

"holy shit." "oh my god"

"call the boys." tanner told kie.

a/n: what do you think the paper saidfearlessswiftt -loversplanet -yeosomnia

a/n:
what do you think the paper said
fearlessswiftt -loversplanet -yeosomnia