𝟎𝟎𝟓. ❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 ❞

『 ❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 ❞ 』

𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 ❞ 』

kiara had woken up to a text from jj to let her know that he and john b decided to go fishing on the marsh

kiara had woken up to a text from jj to let her know that he and john b decided to go fishing on the marsh. "wake up tank."

the carrera girl had spent the night since she didn't want to leave tanner alone in a storm. it's not that either of them were scared, it's more like a reassuring thing.

"unless something happened to you, tigger, or jj. let me sleep." tanner groaned quietly. kiara smiled at the fact that tanner would actually get up out of bed for her. it may not seem like a huge thing, but tanner is pretty much married to her bed at this point.

"the guys are coming to pick us up on the dock. they want to go fishing on the marsh." as soon as tanner heard 'fish' she was getting out of bed and changing.

since kiara was already up and dressed, she went downstairs to tanner's kitchen and started grabbing beers to put in the cooler and snacks to go into her bag.

tanner ran downstairs in a pair of kiara's short's, what she thinks is her shirt (its actually jj's), and her black converse. "kie have you seen tigger's little boots? i can't find his backpack so he'll have to walk with us and i don't want him getting something stuck in his paws." tanner said as tigger ran down the stairs and straight into tanner's legs. kiara opened tanner's junk drawer and pulled out tigger's boots that she had put in there the night before so tanner or herself wouldn't forget them. tanner thanked kiara and bent down to put the boots on tigger.

"i think they're almost here. let's go." tanner stood up and grabbed her bag from kiara's extended hand and looped her arm with kiara's.

the two girls walked outside towards the dock near tanner's house with tigger running in front of them chasing birds.

"oh, top of the mornin' to ya." jj said as john b approached the dock. "morning boys." tanner and kiara said.

pope winced as he looked behind the two girls only to see tigger walking towards them while carrying a living seagull in his mouth. "tigger, no. drop it." he scolded. tanner looked behind her to see tigger fighting with the seagull he just dropped. "tigger stop. i can't take you to the vet if you get your ass beat by a bird." just as tanner said that tigger hissed at the bird who flew away. "nevermind."