𝟎𝟐𝟎. ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞

even though tanner knew where john b was driving to, she's groaned as they pulled up to the country club that jj worked at

"why are you complaining? you knew where we were going?" pope asked his friend.

tanner groaned once again. "cause the last time i was here, rafe kept hitting on me and my mom."

"he what?" kie said and jj nodded. "yeah, what? you and your mom are hot as fuck but he shouldn't have hit on you."

tanner nodded.

"jj just put it back." john b said as he noticed jj grabbing his gun from the dashboard and loading it.

"you can never be too careful." jj smirked as he saw tanner get out and lift up her shirt a bit to show jj her gun that was tucked in the waistband of her shorts.

kie noticed this interaction and grabbed tanner's gun and shoved it into her back pocket.

"i predict that bringing weapons into a four star hotel will cause more problems than they solve." pope leaned against jj door.

"put it back, jj. i swear i'm gonna throw both of your guns into the ovean." kie said to tanner and jj.

"can't forget my badge. professional busboy." jj said.

"so where are we going now?" pope asked his blonde friend.

jj started walking towards the entrance and everyone else followed. "we're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now."

the group followed jj through the lobby and the kitchen till they ended up in a room with a bunch of computers.

the computers were the first thing everyone noticed but tanner payed more attention to the coffee bar in the corner of the room.

"tanner, i love you, i really do, but are you really making coffee at a time like this?" kiara said as they all turned around and noticed tanner starting up the coffee machine and pulling out a mug she found.

"i love you too, mi amor, but coffee is extremely important." kiara didn't argue back but she did blush at tanner calling her mi amor.

"i gotta check out the insta models." jj said as he sat in the seat next to pope. "we don't have time, jj." kie said and john b agreed with her.

tanner shrugged. "i'd like to see some insta models." kie glared at her. "you know what, nevermind. who needs insta models when you have kiara carrera."

"and tanner davis." jj agreed and kie and tanner both blushed.

pope started looking up the coordinates.

"that's doable, right?" kie asked pope.

"will we be taking your personal submarine, mr. dive master?" pope asked sarcastically.

jj mentioned the salvage yard just as the coffee machine was finished making tanner's coffee. "yes!" she exclaimed.

"see, tank agrees." tanner looked back at jj confused.

"what, no. my coffee is finished. i have no idea what you said." jj's smirked dropped as kiara started laughing.

"look, they got a drone that can drop 1000. 360 camera and everything. it's exactly what we need." tanner grabbed her coffee and walked towards the computer the group was looking at.

"can your dad get his grimy little hands in that?" john b asked.

"my dad's grimy little hands got his ass fired. the salvage captain frowns upon turning up shitfaced, i guess."

"the drone's there. it's in the impound yard out back."

"how much did you say was on the merchant again?" "five hundred million." kie perked up as pope tan towards the door.

everyone followed kiara as she grabbed tanners hand and pulled her out the door.

"excuse me, but she's stealing." an old lady said to the front desk as she noticed tanner walking past them with the mug halfway full of coffee.

"this is why your husband is dead." tanner yelled as kiara and jj pushed her out the door and towards the van.

" tanner yelled as kiara and jj pushed her out the door and towards the van

a/n:
sorry for the lack of updates. life has been kicking my ass