𝟎𝟏𝟕. ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 ❞

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 ❞

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 ❞

"so, in a timespan of a day, we almost died twice

"so, in a timespan of a day, we almost died twice. that's a new record." tanner joked as she was sitting in the back of the twinkie next kie and jj.

john b started theorizing about his dad and toby leaving the items in order to be found but pope told him that he was creating wild theories to cope and tanner silently agreed with him.

"dank nugs, and the stickiest of ickies is how i cope." jj said and tanner nodded. "i just sleep, smoke, and cry to taylor swift till i feel better." kie nodded at her friend.

"i'm not concocting, alright. toby and my dad are sending me and tank a message. you agree with me, right tanner?"

"of course jb." tanner lied. john b believed her lie.

"i'm not tanner, i don't need a therapy session, i'm not tripping out."

"oh but i am?" tanner said in a snarky tone before she leaned over the front seats and backhanded john b which she got yelled at for since john b was driving.

"you think i'm crazy now? you haven't seen nothing. i'm as sane as can be." tanner said. i

john b shrugged his pain off and pretended that he was fine as tanner moved and leaned back on jj who handed her a blunt he pre-rolled for her and lit it.

after driving for a bit longer, the group had arrived at redfield lighthouse, which john b claimed was his dad's favorite place.

they climbed out of the van and jj helped kie and tanner climb out. pope scoffed as jj walked away, following the girls. "wow you're not gonna help me too?" he joked.

"nah man. you're good." jj spoke

"you're gonna post up with jj and pope and look out for bogeys." john b told tanner who shrugged. "fine by me. i wanna finish this blunt."

jj smirked. "that's my girl." he said as he rubbed her shoulders.

"but wait why can't i come." jj asked. "there are independent and dependent variables." pope said and that lead to an argument between him and jj. john b started yelling to get their attention to stop the fighting.