𝟎𝟏𝟐. ❝ 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐣𝐛 ❞

『 ❝ 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐣𝐛 ❞ 』

𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐣𝐛

『 ❝ 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐣𝐛 ❞ 』

the sun had set and it became dark.

tanner and jj were refilling their beers at the keg with kie. jj had grabbed and filled up an extra cup for john b.

"cmon lets go." topper said to sarah who was sitting next to him on a log. she followed him as he got up.

tanner and jj were talking to john b. "i got this for you." "it was my idea jb."

"want it?" jj handed it to john b. "yeah i want it. wait hold on. sorry tank. hey sarah!" tanner groaned.

"can i interest you in a tasty milwaukee beverage?" sarah shook her head and looked at tanner who was glaring at her. "no thanks."

"is it not fancy enough for you?" jj pressed. "no, we were just leaving."

topper started talking and that is when tanner decided to stop listening and zone out of the conversation.

the argument got heated once jj refused to give the beer to topper. topper hit it out of jj's hand and it spilt all over jj and tanner who gasped.

john b held jj back as he charged at topper.

"dirty pogues, slutty kook."

he called tanner a slutty kook. she hasn't heard that name in a while. that was a story for another time.

"that was unprovoked." tanner punched topper and knocked him down before john b could. "that was provoked." once topper regained his balance, john b shoved him. kie and pope were holding back jj.

"babe! babe!" topper got up and pumched tanner and john b. before they had a chance to stand back up, topper was kicking them down into the water again.

"dont make me drown you two like your parents." topper kicked john b again.

john b and tanner both got up and tackled topper down.

topper was so focused on keeping john b down that he didnt notice tanner moving her leg to swipe topper's leg out from under him.

once topper was on the ground, tanner climbed on top of him and started punching him.

topper grabbed her by the neck and pushed her down next to john b and moved to hold him down, too. tanner gasped as the waves hit her face.

"hes drowning them."

"topper" sarah yelled at her boyfriend.

instead of fighting it, tanner noticed jj grabbing his gun and she did the same. they both cocked their guns and pointed it at topper's head.

"yeah you know what these are. your move broksi. let them go" jj said while looking at tanner to make sure she was ok.

"jj, tanner!" the pogues and sarah yelled as everyone else ran as soon as they saw the guns. "put the gun down." tanner obeyed only because she couldnt hold her arm up anymore and she was starting to get extremley dizzy.

topper backed off from the two and john b got up and crawled to check over to check on tanner who wasnt moving. she passed out. "wake up tank." he whispered.

"kie, tanner! can you check your pstcho boyfriend please."

jj got even more pissed as he noticed tanner motionless. "alright everybody listen up, get the hell off our side of the island!" he fired two warning shots into the air.

john b collapsed onto tanner and jj, kie, and pope gasped and ran towards their friends while sarah tended to topper.

a/n:
this is bad. i'm tried and i have to go to work in a few hours.

follow my socials!
main tiktok: betterthanrevenggee
wp tiktok: swiftstyle.wp
instagram: betterthanrevengee