Chapter 2 Meeting the Doctor and Wrecker

A/N: hello all, author/ creator here, hope you all are enjoying this, now let's get back to our story

Starscream was walking to the med bay and I stayed quiet, still observing my surroundings. I could see that this was possibly a base for these robots, but didn't ask already seeing how mad Starscream was for babysitting me.

After a while of silence, he finally spoke up. "Why would I, a Commander, be put in charge of a filthy human. Megatron should've assigned it to someone else." I got pretty irritated with his complaining and decided to speak up. "Arrogance."

He looked down at me with anger and I elaborated for him. "You keep saying that you are the best, that you are better than taking care of a filthy human. Well, it gets tiring hearing you complain that you're the best at everything."

He was about to shout, but I stopped him and continued. "So, stop complaining and just deal like I have to, high heels." That got him even more angry and he squeezed me tighter in his hand.

I felt my bones about to fracture, but I kept my cool and calmly said, "I could help you." He released a little bit and looked at me with confusion in his eyes. "What do you mean 'help' me?" "Well, you need to control yourself with your emotions. I could teach you how to stay calm and relaxed in a stressful situation." He thought for a while, but then said, "Why would you help me, what do you get out of it?!?!" He snarled and I waited for him to calm down a little bit before answering.

"Nothing really, I want to help you and see you get the respect you deserve. As for what I want, just a brief explanation of who you all are." He continued to look at me, confused at what I had just said, but didn't ask more and we were at the Med-bay.

When I looked inside, it looked just like a hospital patient room. There were big tools on the table that looked polished, a big table on an angle, and two other robots, one was red and the other blue, who looked at me with a smirk, while the other one just growled.

Starscream put me down on a table and the red bot put a cage down and pushed me into it. I looked back at Starscream, who was walking away to probably get back to work. "Remember: the offer is always open." I said and he looked back at me and nodded, walking out of the Med-bay.

I then heard a whistle and looked back at the red bot. "Never thought I would see the day that a human would ever be on the Nemesis and still alive." I looked at them both and stayed quiet, not wanting to talk and just be in my own mind.

I sat down, closed my eyes, crossed my legs, and was about to submerge into my conscience, but one of the bots started speaking.

"Hey, human come here." I opened my eyes and tilted my head at the red robot, who then said, "Come on, I'm not going to harm you." He came closer and I cautiously got up and walked to him, wondering what he wanted.

I came up to the bars and he held a little bag to me, which I grabbed and opened. I saw there was food in there as well as water, which surprised me and I looked back up at him. "T- thank you." I said in a quiet whisper.

"Don't mention it, Commander Starscream asked me to pick up something's humans need to refuel, and you all need to refuel much more than we do." I was shocked that these robots would help me, but then reminded myself that he might've just been following his leader's orders. I would have to ask Starscream, if I could, if he did it generously or if he was forced to do so.

I grabbed some water and a granola bar from the bag, taking off my mask and hood, and dug into the bar since I hadn't eaten that entire day. I heard a gasp and saw the looks of the 2 robots, clearly shocked at how I looked.

'Did they seriously think that I was a guy?' "Wait, you're a femme?!?!" I looked back at the blue robot and nodded at them, who were skeptical of me. 'And there is my answer.'