Chapter 11 Returned

Enigma's POV

When we walked through the groundbridge, we were in Med-bay and Starscream let out a huge sigh of relief, falling on his knees. I tried to jump out of Soundwave's servo, but he held me tightly and turned me towards him. "Enigma: needs rest. Starscream: in good servos."

I wanted to argue, but I knew it was pointless to argue and sighed but nodded. I was then put onto one of the medical tables, that was sized for a human, and Soundwave, along with Dreadwing and Laserbeak, turned on their holoforms and crushed me into a hug.

This surprised me at first, but I tightly wrapped my arms around them and winced a bit due to the bruising and possibly broken bones I got from the fall. They both pulled away and Laserbeak got on my shoulder and nestled into my neck. I chuckled and Soundwave grabbed both my shoulders, avoiding Laserbeaks claws.

"Enigma: status." I winced a bit as Soundwave put his servos on my shoulders and quickly pulled away from me, afraid he injured me.

"No Soundwave, you didn't harm me. When the Autobots came they punched Starscream and sent me flying to the ground. I tried to brace the fall, but ended up fracturing a couple of things... and dislocated my shoulder." Dreadwing immediately looked at me and forced me to sit down on the human sized medical table.

I winced a bit due to the bruises, but was able to sit down, with Dreadwing looking over my wounds and Soundwave getting the medical supply. I kept looking at Starscream, who had calmed down much, but was still dealing with the claustrophobia for the past few hours.

He opened his optics and looked at me, speaking Vosian.

'Are you okay?' I chuckled a bit.

'I'll live, but how are you feeling, I know you had to hide your panic?'

He winced a bit due to Knockout working on him, but Knockout stopped and looked at us.

"Sorry, Starscream. Looks like you'll be alright but take it easy for the next few days." He nodded and got up, walking towards me and activated his holoform as well as Knockout and Breakdown.

Knockout hugs me tightly as well as Breakdown and when they let me go, Starscream hugs me tightly. He sits right beside me as I tell them all what happened. When I finished, they were all very furious that I got hurt.

"THEY DID WHAT!!!" Knockout screamed as I told him about my arm and Breakdown was holding the good doctor so he wouldn't harm himself.

"When I get my servos on those bots, THEY WILL-"

"Knockout we get it. Please, stop screaming, you're giving me a bad headache." I spoke and felt a bit dizzy, and was leaning to the side, but Starscream caught me.

"Hey, easy there. Knockout what's wrong with her?" Knockout came closer and examined my head before having me lay down on the medical bed.

"Take it easy, you've got a really bad concussion." Knockout said as the others crowded around me, all worried. Breakdown was assisting Knockout while the others were talking to me and Starscream.

We all heard the doors open and revealed almost the entire ship. Megatron, Airachnid, Shockwave, and Predaking were walking up to us, but Knockout stopped everyone. "No, no, no. Don't crowd in here, wait outside and I'll tell you all, except you four." Pointing to Megatron, Airachnid, Shockwave, and Predaking, who all nodded and the other Vehicons and Insecticons left the Med-bay, grumbling in the process.

I chuckled a bit and so did the others at almost the entire ship coming to see me. "Has this ever happened before, where the entire ship comes to see one patient?" I ask and they all laugh as well as the others change into their holoforms and come to see me. I tried to sit up, but was pushed down by Starscream.