Chapter 16 Joy to all Decepticons

A/N: this will be a snippet of each Decepticon with some of the other Decepticons that were in stasis.

Soundwave's POV

If there was one word to describe how I am feeling... oh who am I kidding I am filled with such happiness right now. Lord Megatron gave us the rest of the night off and I wasn't the only one who was ecstatic.

I saw Enigma and Starscream along with his mates fly above the clouds. I hoped he and his mates would take my advice, but I could ask him when they got back from their flight.

I opened a groundbridge and walked through it along with a few other cons and we all arrived at the main bridge. I didn't stay long and quickly made my way to my berthroom and when the door closed, I took off my visor, revealing my purple optics, and hugged all of my symbiotes as their bond flowed through me. -Love-passion-happiness- flowed through them all as I laughed for the first time in millennia.

Buzzsaw and Ratbat were cuddled up to Laserbeak on my chassis while Frenzy, Rumble and Ravage hugged me wherever they could. I sat on my berth as they curled around me, sending more positive emotions through our bond.

I smiled looking at all of them, who had their optics off and were just enjoying the feeling of our bond. Ravage then spoke through our bond. 'Sounds, what's going to happen to us now? Will we be separated like before?'

The main reason they were 'thought to be' terminated was because Megatron separated all of them. Unable to help each other one by one, they were targeted and killed.

I felt very uneasy and didn't wish to be separated and would fight with all my spark to make sure none of them ever got separated again. I sent over some new emotions to each one of them: Faith-Hope-Determination and they sent back one: Love.

Dreadwing POV

When I saw Skyquake, my whole spark stopped beating for a few minutes as I saw my brother right in front of me, not reanimated, but fully and consciously alive.

When Megatron gave us the rest of the night off, I walked up to Skyquake and he knew what I wanted to do. We both took off and for a while it was quiet since I was still in shock of seeing him again.

Once we landed in a secluded area, I hugged my big brother and felt a few tears in my optics and I laughed at seeing him again. He chuckled a bit at how sparkling like I was, but I didn't mind since I would only show this side of myself to bots, or humans, that I truly trusted.

When we pulled away, he said, "What, am I now, what do the human teens call it... ah 'not cool enough' to be talked to?" I laughed as we continued to talk for the rest of the night over what had happened and how he was still alive.

"After the dark energon was retrieved from my chassis and I was buried... the rest is blank to me. All I can remember is being woken up by Enigma in stasis and it was... interesting." I looked at him confused at his answer and knew what he meant.

"You threatened her didn't you?" He nodded and told me how he was released from stasis a few days after discovery and how he was very confused and unaware of what was happening.

"After I was let out of stasis and recovered from some of my injuries, I asked when I could see you brother. Unfortunately, she knew I wasn't healed enough and told me to stay hidden until the right moment."

I nodded and chuckled a bit at how stubborn Enigma could be and I smiled back at him, knowing whatever fate had in store for us, we would face it together.

Shockwave POV

Once Megatron dismissed all of us, I headed back to the ship with a few others and made my way to the lab. Driller was right behind me and once I locked myself in the lab, Driller wrapped himself around me and was purring.