Chapter 4 The Silent One

A/N: '- speaking Vosian

After the cave encounter, Starscream and I have gotten closer to one another much more and trust each other with our lives, which resulted in many other successful missions and praises from Megatron. With all of our successes, Starscream was beaten less and less, and Megatron was pleased to see improvements.

I was in the infirmary with Knockout, Breakdown, and Starscream, where I was explaining that I had History homework to them, which was funny since they didn't know what school or homework was. I still went to school and was doing quite well in all of my classes, with their help as well.

"So let me get this straight: you are forced to study this stuff for your education?" Knockout asked and I nodded, focusing on my homework.

"It's dumb if you ask me, you go to 'school' for 7 hours, 5 days every week for what... a degree!!!" Breakdown said as I finished my homework, putting it back in my bag.

"Yes, it is to help us prepare for the future." Starscream then started talking Vosian to me.

'Truly is there no way for you to just have this stuff downloaded-'

'We are not an artificial life that can just download all the information of the world, if we were... would I still be in school?' I cut in, speaking Voasian.

One of the things Starscream was teaching me was to speak Cybertronian and Vosian, and it is quite fun since no one else knows what we are saying and that only a few outsiders were taught the language.

He laughed and I chuckled a little bit as we both looked at Knockout and Breakdown confused faces and boy that was hilarious. "I still can't believe that you taught her Vosian. I have been pestering you with learning it for a while, but when she asked you, you said YES!" Knockout screamed and I just laughed again as I got on Starscream's shoulder.

"What can I say good doctor, as partners we came up with a communication just in case those-"

"Pesty Autobot scum ever get the jump on us!" I finished his sentence, mimicking him and sat down on his shoulder, grabbed my knife and rag to wipe it clean. We continued to talk for a while, until we heard the doors of the Med-Bay open, revealing... Soundwave?

He usually never comes down to this part of the ship, so I was wondering what he wanted. "Ah, Soundwave, what brings you here?"

He just walks to the Berth and Lazerbeak deploys, trying to fly out, but Soundwave catches her. She squeaks and tries to move away, but he has a firm grip on her.

"Right, someone needs their check-up and shots." Knockout said with a smirk, but Lazerbeak was having none of it and tried to get out of the death grip.

Knockout came closer, with the big needle in hand, but I said, "Wait." They looked at me from Starscream's shoulder, with curious looks.

"Can I try to help calm her? It could help the situation and make sure no one gets hurt." Knockout nodded and Starscream brought me to the Berth and I put my hand on Laserbeaks beak.

"It's okay, I know you don't like this, but you need to get this so you can help protect Soundwave. You don't wanna let him down, right?" She looked at me and nodded her head and I smiled, knowing I got her and Starscream teaching me some manipulation techniques paid off.

"Now, be very good and look at me the entire time, alright?" She nodded again and I gestured for Knockout to come over, slowly and calmly.

"Okay, on three, ready: 1...2...3." Knockout does the shot and she lets out a quiet grunt and Knockout stands back.

"There, that wasn't so bad." He said and walked away to get other supplies. I continued to pet her until Knockout came back with a scanner and scanned Laserbeak.