Chapter 8 Discovered

I was in a meeting with none other than, you guessed it, Lord Megatron?!?! Apparently, I had impressed him with my resourcefulness and with how I have been keeping all the ranks in check that he wanted to have a private conversation with me.

Almost the entire ship was waiting outside the main bridge, all worried for me. I was in my armor on the floor, with Lord Megatron standing right above me. I bowed to him and started to speak.

"My liege, why have you summoned me this fine morning?" He smirked and kneeled down to my eye level.

"Because I wish to tell you what will happen to you in the near future of the Decepticon goals." I was feeling a bit nervous but was thankful I had my helmet on to cover my face and he spoke.

"I have heard from the other Commanders and soldiers on the ship, they all seem to have taken a big 'interest' in you." I nodded and said, "Yes, I have tried to show them, while you're all still at war, there is more to you than meets the eye."

He looked at me in astonishment and stood up, turning around to face the console. He picked something up from it and turned back to me, looking almost... happy. He knelt down, again, holding his hand out, revealing a... Decepticon Insignia!

I just stared at it for a few moments, until Lord Megatron said, "Well, what do you say, Commander. Do you swear loyalty to the Decepticons and to serve me?" I reached out and took the symbol, placing it on my chest and bowed before him.

He had his hand out and I jumped into it, which made him smile and he walked out of the bridge with me in servo. When he opened the door, he almost stumbled into an Insecticon and a Vehicon, who were all waiting to see the results of the meeting.

"What are you all doing here!" Lord Megatron screamed and Starscream came from the crowd. "Because we were wondering what the meeting was about, and also hoping to talk you out of terminating her."

He said as he looked at me, but when he looked at my chest, he smiled and laughed. "Ohhhh, my liege, if this was just a ceremony, we would have all joined you on the bridge."

This made everyone look at me and the insignia, immediately there was a sigh of relief and excitement throughout the halls. Once they all settled down, Megatron then said, "Yes well, now that everyone is settled, there is a mine that won't mine itself."

Everyone then began to disperse, but not before congratulating me. Starscream and I headed towards the groundbridge to help with the assistance of the mine. When we entered, I saw Dreadwing, Knockout, and Breakdown all assisting the miners, or just scaring them.

Starscream and I made our way over to the others and they all seemed really excited. "Enigma, congrats on the rank, gotta be honest I thought you would be scrapped by Lord Megatron." Knockout said as we all made our way into the mine, all talking about the future for us all.

*Timeskip*

"Last crystal, Commander." I turn towards one of the Vehicons.

"Excellent, thank you Steve. Get the last crystals through the groundbridge and I'll report to the others." He nodded and I walked towards Breakdown, who was also finishing his section of the mine.

"Hey Breakdown, how's it going?" He turns towards me and looks at me with his one, yellow, eye.

"Going good, almost had an accident, but everyone is in high spirits today." He said and chuckled as Dreadwing, Knockout, and Starscream made their way to us.

Knockout said, "I'll say, and with no interruptions from the Autobots." Unfortunately, Knockout jinxed us, and we all heard blaster fire.

"You just had to say it!" I screamed as we all ran to meet the Autobots with all of us yelling at Knockout for jinxing us. My helmet came on and got my rifle out, getting ready to fight.