Chapter 5 Just a regu- oh forget it!

I have been with the Deceptions for a couple months now and it has been the best, but also very hard. I awoke from my sleep to my alarm blasting at me to wake up. I groaned and got up, changed into a casual outfit, which was all black pants, shirt, leather jacket, gloves, leather boots, and my motorcycle helmet.

I get out of the house and see Starscream, fast in recharge due to our scouting mission which we didn't get back until 3 a.m. and then had reports to fill out. He told me to get some sleep since I had school in the morning, and he would fill out the reports. I thanked him and got about five hours of sleep, but I was thankful to get some.

(Here is Enigma's motorcycle)

I got on, put my black, helmet on, used the hidden ground bridge controls on my motorcycle to open a portal and ride out.

When I get through, I am in the middle of the desert, which I planned so that the Autobots don't suspect anything and so that I can have a morning ride. I do this before school every morning just so I can feel the wind in my face, like I am flying.

As I rode through the desert, I heard the faint engine of a truck. I looked in my mirrors and my heart almost stopped when I saw it was the Leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime. I had only seen him once and that was my very first encounter with the Cybertronians and he was the one who tried to grab me back to their base.

I saw him gaining on me, but remained calm and moved into another lane so he could pass. We were both on each other's side and he then hit the brakes hard and went to the side of the road, which made me confused, but I had to play the part of the 'brainless human' so I stopped my bike, got off, and went to see the 'driver.'

"Sir, are you alright?" I look in the truck to see a man in there, who opens the door and stumbles out and I immediately help him and know it's Optimus holoform.

Since I came on the Nemesis, Knockout made a human holoform for all the cons, just in case they had to be undercover and we also knew that the Autobots created holoforms as well, to talk with their human allies. Mostly, we use our Holo's for our movie nights and late-night discussions for me and Starscream without him being ten times my height.

Anyway, I help Optimus up and he just stares at me, wondering who I am. "Yes, thank you. My truck seems to have something stuck on the tire, but I'm not sure what."

I nod and look at his form to see a nail in one of the tires. "Well, you have a nail problem in your tire." I pull it out and he grunts a little bit but looks happy that it's out.

"Thank you, sir-" I took my helmet off and my black hair flew with the wind.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mam, what is your name?"

"I really don't like giving my name to complete strangers, but it's alright. Anyways, go to a gas station to get your tire checked out, it was a small nail but those can do a lot of damage." He nodded and I put my helmet back on, driving fast to school.