Chapter 17 The Wake up Prank

For the past week, I have been relaxing with almost everyone on the ship and enjoying my time with my Trine. It is still weird to call them that, but I wouldn't change anything about it.

Each one of them meant so much to me and I deeply care for them, more than anyone on the ship. Since the energon we got from the mine, we have stayed near the cavern to mine, but we were all given time off and decided to relax.

Right now it is the middle of the night and I am sleeping in my bed with Star, TC, and Warp with me in their holoforms. They said they don't mind this sleeping arrangement and we all have been sleeping together the entire week. It was so peaceful and I was sleeping with TC behind me, Star on my right side, and Warp on my left, all of us wrapped around each other.

It was peaceful and we were all happy, that was until a loud alarm woke us up. "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!"

I awoke with a gasp as I heard the other three gasp awake as well, with someone falling on the floor. I got out of the bed quickly and grabbed one of my knives that I hid behind a painting and threw it at the noise in reflex.

When I looked at what was causing the noise, I only saw a destroyed radio on my side table. I turned it off and looked at the others to see them panicked and a bit hurt.

Thundercracker had a hand on his chest trying to catch his breath, Starscream was on his stomach and swearing Vosian, and Skywarp was on the ground and grumbling.

I sighed in relief and went over to Skywarp and helped him up onto the bed, with Thundercracker and Starscream.

"Are you guys alright?" I say in my best voice, but I was still waking up from the alarm. Thundercracker grumbled at me, clearly annoyed at being woken up in the middle of the night, Skywarp was laying on the bed with a thumbs up stretched out, and Starscream was sitting while leaning against Thundercracker.

"Okay, lets all *yawn* get-"

'ALL COMMANDERS REPORT TO THE MAIN BRIDGE, NOW!' I got cut off and we all groaned in annoyance, but they fizzed out and into their regular forms as I got my suit on. When I walked out, I activated my wings and opened our door as the others got up and we walked to the main bridge.

While walking, we were all very silent, though through our bond we were all extremely mad. I think I was the maddest since I felt the others try to calm me down, which they did, but was mad at being woken up early. I had school in the morning and, while I had only two weeks left until graduation, I knew that tomorrow would be very exhausting.

Soon we arrived at the bridge and we all grumbled as we entered the bridge and when we entered, we saw a whole group of con, extremely tired and annoyed. This included Knockout, Breakdown, Shockwave, Dreadwing, Predaking, and Airachnid.

When we got there I asked, "Hey, did any of you guys hear an alarm go off before we were called?" They all grumbled and were still waking up since it was two a.m. but Shockwave said, "It is logical to assume someone woke us up as a prank."

Skywarp then quickly put his servos up and said, "Well, it wasn't me this time. Not even I would be that cruel as to do something like that. Besides, I was in Screamer's room the whole night."

I saw Knockout grin and knew what he was about to say. While we have told everyone on the ship that I was their trinemate, they always asked about our relationship since ours was the first human and Cybertronian relationship ever known.

"Wellllll, What were all of you doing?" Knockout grinned and I just said, "Well, what were you and Breakdown doing? Forgive my curiosity, but we should address what you-"