Fam

BEAU LANGLEY'S POV

I watch Lanet's rear lights disappear somewhere into the night and feel a longing inside of me. I wish I had left with him.

I look back at my house with a sigh. I'm kinda dreading going in there. I know Ariel is going to ask questions or look at me weirdly.

A cold wind blows past me, sending unpleasant shivers through my body and forcing me back into the house.

As soon as I enter the house Ariel releases an alien-like shrill and pulls me to sit on the couch next to her. "Spill. Is he just a fling or are you guys a thing?"

"I don't know, but for me, I really do not want it to be a fling."

"I knew you liked him!" she jumps

"I'm not talking about this with you." I get up from the couch

"I mean at least one of us gets to explore this love thing." she beams smiling up at me like I said I was getting married.

"You act like you don't see Teddy trying to explore this love thing with you." I tease

"What? Teddy likes Nova."

"Keep telling yourself that. He likes Nova that's why he comes here to our house every day to spend time with Star."

To my satisfaction, her mouth falls open, "Wait, what?"

I laugh as I make my way up the stairs. "Goodnight sis."

"Do you think he really likes me?" she calls out.

I don't answer her, I just continue to laugh as I head into my room.

I shut my bedroom door behind me and throw myself onto the bed with a satisfied sigh as I think about what just happened with Lanet. I can't remember the last time I felt like this over someone; That kiss, hack I can still taste him in my mouth.

I look outside my window and tonight, it's so different, on normal days the moon looks foggy, covered by the smoke that continuously litters our sky. Tonight, it lights up the sky brightly. I take a deep inhale and the faint scent of Lanet fills my nose. I wish I'd convinced him to stay.

I remember how his intoxicating breath danced over my lips, the little shivers of pleasure that went through my body when he ground into me. My fingers graze over the spot underneath my shirt, the spot where Lanet had touched me. I feel a warmth start to build up between my legs.

He has such soft lips, I wonder what they would feel like exploring my entire body. My hand travels down from my belly to the button of my jeans.

Gosh, am I really doing this? I unbutton my jeans and lift my hips from the bed to remove them. I'm no newbie to touching myself, but to be doing it while thinking about someone, god, it's embarrassing.

And yet, I grab a bottle of coconut oil on my nightstand, take a fair amount and rub it into my hands, until it's melted and then on my hard cock.

I lay on my back and begin to rub slow circles around my nipples, all the time I imagine Lanet's soft lips kissing down my neck to my chest and his hot tongue flicking over my hard nipples;

My mouth falls open in silent pleasure when I start to move the oiled hand on my cock. I wish it were his hand there, wrapped around me as he moves it up and down slowly.

I throw my head back and close my eyes as I feel myself get harder underneath my hand.

My wildest fantasies and the tightened grasp around my cock as I work up and down cause a whirlwind of different sensations across my body.