Making Love

BEAU LANGLEY'S POV

Lanet has his hand fisted into my hair as I suck his cock in and out of my mouth.

"Bring your pretty ass over here baby."

I pause and I look up at him confused for a moment.

"I want to taste you while you suck my cock."

My heart skips excitedly. I will be honest, he took me by surprise, are those filthy things really coming out of his mouth?

I turn around and position myself on all fours, so his face is between my thighs and then finally I spread my legs for him.

"I can't believe I get to have this." Lanet grips both my thighs firmly, he bites and then sucks hard on the sensitive skin of my ass, I release a soft gasp of pleasure.

"Put that mouth back on my dick," he commands.

I lean forward obeying, taking his cock deep into my mouth.

Lanet licks up and down between my ass in slow languorous wet strokes, his tongue works magic around my hole so good that I find myself unable to focus on his cock anymore.

A finger draws circles around me, before he slowly presses it against my entrance, teasing me.

"Lanet," I moan his name and push myself against him, craving for that feeling of being filled.

Lanet chuckles lowly. "I love how you moan my name."

As he slides his finger inside of me, I push my ass back into it fully. For just a minute he fucks me with one finger and then I feel myself stretch as he adds a second, sliding them in till the last knuckle.

He steadily massages me, hitting a spot somewhere within me that makes my eyes roll in pleasure.

"Lanet, I want you inside..." I barely finish what I was going to say before a moan escapes my mouth.

"Lay back for me." Lanet pulls his fingers out of me. I lay back and watch him as he reaches for his bag, pulling out a bottle of lube and a condom. He unwraps the condom and slides it on himself.

He climbs back onto the bed, squirting the liquid over his hand and begins rubbing it over my hole.

I hold my legs wide open for him to give him better access. Lanet gets between my thighs and presses his thick cock against my entrance.

My chest fills with affection when he looks down at me and smiles, I can't help but smile back.

Then slowly, he eases himself into me. My mouth falls open in a silent moan and my hands grip the sheets as he fills me to the hilt.

Lanet leans over and kisses down my neck as he rolls his hips and pushes deeper inside me, building up his pace with each movement.

"Fuck, Beau" he releases a guttural moan.

He thrusts in and out of me, each thrust harder and a little faster than the last, he thrusts again and again and again. Making me cry out with unrestrained pleasure.

"You feel so amazing." His voice is breathy, and he kisses and bites at my neck as he buries himself inside of me. I have to bite down his shoulder to muffle the sounds of my moans as mindblowing pleasure shoots through me.

"Oh Lanet, I- I think I'm going to cum."

"Hold on a little longer," Lanet stretches out his hands, holding on to the headboard. I look down between us and watch his cock as it slams into me.

I can feel my muscles begin to tighten, unable to hold in the pleasure.

A little light dances in my vision and my body begins to shudder as my orgasm wracks through me.